FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
So this wasn't a case of Patreon changing stuff for your game, Alice was always meant to be a adopted/step sibling ?

Kinda ruins a lot of the edge and story for me that way, but at least the models/characters are still hot:(
It was the case of Patreon changing stuff. Due to Patreon not allowing incest, we had to change the story accordingly. So it was intended to be incest, but officially in the story it is not. Meaning we intentionally have to write around stuff regarding incest to avoid trouble with Patreon.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It was the case of Patreon changing stuff. Due to Patreon not allowing incest, we had to change the story accordingly. So it was intended to be incest, but officially in the story it is not. Meaning we intentionally have to write around stuff regarding incest to avoid trouble with Patreon.
That's still enough to make their relationship taboo

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Everyone's reaction when they saw that*

But then again, that's my reaction everytime I get to see Alice so I'm used to it by now!
i still kinda wish this game had some music (soundtrack) in it but with detailed pussy lips like those i dont really care about adding music as i originally thought

Aug 11, 2018
soundtrack
I like it aswell, not against getting some new tunes but I'm also not upset if we don't get anything new in that department. I actually find it quite fitting most of the time, for every scene, when there's time for boinking or more sincere scenes where our MC and other characters builds on their relationships.
But maybe I'm so used to the intro melody that I can't seem to remember any other... Haha

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
The game does have music in it.
i must have forgotten or not seen in the game other then the main menu which is new from what i remember and i think its in the new special episodes that wasnt there when i last played this in august
I like it aswell, not against getting some new tunes but I'm also not upset if we don't get anything new in that department. I actually find it quite fitting most of the time, for every scene, when there's time for boinking or more sincere scenes where our MC and other characters builds on their relationships.
But maybe I'm so used to the intro melody that I can't seem to remember any other... Haha
the main menu soundtrack is nice

bahamter

Jun 8, 2018
I know that everyone wants this, and perhaps we will do an ending for each girl, but I don't want to set expectations improperly. Don't expect each girl to have their own ending.

For now I will say, to no one's surprise, that there will be an Alice ending. There are other endings being planned, but I'm not going to say for who, or how many... or if they'll even make it into the game immediately when we finally hit the ending. I may want to go back and add in a bit of lead up to other endings so that it would feel more appropriate.

I'll not be mentioning more about this topic because it will just become a crazy request-fest.

Just know that Alice will have an ending, and others might.
Thanks for this tip, wish everything goes as planed.

For me, I am not play a game and looking for reality. For me, playing game is fulfill my dream (mostly dirty and non-value, i admit that:LOL:). So at the end, the story make every character happy, I will be happy too. A little dramatic will be great.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I missed two gallery pictures, one from page 85, the one in the upper middle, and another in page 89, the one in the upper left corner. Any ideas on how to get those?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
- It's kind of paradox that Dad accuses the MC of being a freeloader, then installs Auntie who won't pay rent.
I don't think it's the same situation, the aunt lost her husband, which was his brother, and she is an old sweetheart, so it's completely normal that the father would be far more lenient with her than with MC

- Leah's role with installing Karina, then getting mad, is really weird.
I don't think so, she probably thought aunt wouldn't be a Melodysh wildcard, would be a normal middle aged woman and that would expect MC GF to behave like a proper lady and shit, and when she saw Karina drunk the party events came to her mind making her lose her mind

- While Karina's Christmas Extra was okay for an "alternate universe" this is becoming a little bit too real for me.
yeah, but she was not introduced in the game to just be there, obviously it's the dev's intention for us to fuck her one way or another, her being kind of a innocent lady it can only happen through some kind of close relationship, even if a fake one like this.

Even Aunt probably isn't in the game just to cockblock MC and Alice, 90% chance that we will be able to nail her as well

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
This game has been going on for a long time how is it only 600mb
Because the game is mostly CG's. Meaning you'd need around 1500 images to reach 1GB. I don't know what you expect in terms of file size for a VN. If you're expecting something like 2-3 GB, then the game would need around 3750 images. Just to render 3750 images, I'd need to leave my computer working for 3 whole months without interruption.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes