Giddion

Nov 22, 2017
I have a friend that used to have an all natural set like that with a similar build to the model. She had a lot of back problems and had to wear an expensive leather reenforced bra. She danced as a stripper for 3 years so she could afford surgery to have them reduced. She looks very nice with her perky D's now. Just for the record she was size M pre-surgery.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I have a friend that used to have an all natural set like that with a similar build to the model. She had a lot of back problems and had to wear an expensive leather reenforced bra. She danced as a stripper for 3 years so she could afford surgery to have them reduced. She looks very nice with her perky D's now. Just for the record she was size M pre-surgery.
Fortunately for all the girls there is no gravity in those games :)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
If the earth is round, then why are Karina's breasts like this
View attachment 234999
and not like this
View attachment 235001
Checkmate.
because they're in early developement stage, the same way that the planet eath was lots of floating space debrief, but when they cooled down with the warmth and presence of the sun, they formed a spheric planet. in Karina's case the sun will be replaced by MC

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
MC and Alice are going to figure out that Auntie has a drinking problem at some point over the death of your uncle, then Alice will warm up to her and you'll go along because that's just what good boyfriends do. Hailey will stop drinking but will need to fill the void with something else (hopefully literally), which is where you and Alice come in. Leah will warm up to sober Hailey, eventually giving into her being part of the harem.

The real question is how Karina fits into all of this with her actually being blood related to someone else in the game.

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
I'm worried the game is steering towards an ending with Karina. In the christmas special I found it odd but it was non-canon so I didn't really thought too much about it, but this update put that thought back in the driver's seat.

I mean I don't really mind her, she's cute and nice, she's a nice side character but I really am here for the sister.
I would prefer multiple endings, one for each girl.
My favorite is indeed my stepsister.

A little bit of topic but I'm curious.
Are their really laws in US forbidding a relation between step siblings even they are not blood related.
I don't know any law here in EU. If my dad would marry a wife and she brings in a daughter to the family who would be my step sister, no law would prevent us from being in an relation, we even would be allowed to marry.
So I wonder why the chars keep their relation as a secret unless they are real or half siblings.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
My favorite is indeed my stepsister.

A little bit of topic but I'm curious.
Are their really laws in US forbidding a relation between step siblings even they are not blood related.
I don't know any law here in EU. If my dad would marry a wife and she brings in a daughter to the family who would be my step sister, no law would prevent us from being in an relation, we even would be allowed to marry.
So I wonder why the chars keep their relation as a secret unless they are real or half siblings.
Well it wouldn't really matter if they're blood related or not. It's still considered taboo, which is why they don't go sharing it with everyone they know. Even if it were legal.

I live in EU, so I don't know about US laws forbidding step siblings.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018

Seems like the only "step" relation that isn't allowed is stepparent/child. I can't find anything that's between stepsiblings.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity downloading the game now
Good, because Alice awaits, and so does Leah and Melody, and the teacher and Aunt and uhhh, yeah, lotta ass to be tapped :p
But even with the Aunt in the picture, my favorite still must be Alice, though I wish there was more with Melody, something what MC has with Alice :p

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
last i played 0.13 and seeing the changelog, did 0.14 continue the story or it was all "side stuff"

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
last i played 0.13 and seeing the changelog, did 0.14 continue the story or it was all "side stuff"
0.14 added non canon Christmas and New Years short stories and a gallery of their own, 0.15 continues the story.

Reactions: N1K17Y

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Good, because Alice awaits, and so does Leah and Melody, and the teacher and Aunt and uhhh, yeah, lotta ass to be tapped :p
But even with the Aunt in the picture, my favorite still must be Alice, though I wish there was more with Melody, something what MC has with Alice :p
really only playing because that aunt peaked my interested that you guys have showing alot

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I know that everyone wants this, and perhaps we will do an ending for each girl, but I don't want to set expectations improperly. Don't expect each girl to have their own ending.

For now I will say, to no one's surprise, that there will be an Alice ending. There are other endings being planned, but I'm not going to say for who, or how many... or if they'll even make it into the game immediately when we finally hit the ending. I may want to go back and add in a bit of lead up to other endings so that it would feel more appropriate.

I'll not be mentioning more about this topic because it will just become a crazy request-fest.

Just know that Alice will have an ending, and others might.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes