bahamter

Jun 8, 2018
I think Karina's story is hard to write. It is difficult to make it convincing and doesn't effect other characters' parts. For now, She seems combined with Aunt and Let's see what we can get from this couple. I wouldn't mind MC have more harmless options;).

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I am not going to reply to any of these comments except to say that I love how much you are all saying. The theories, the opinions, it's all great.

And so far only one person has been kind of close to the planned story for the aunt. everyone else is wrong :D Good luck figuring that out.
I'm flattered to be right

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I like this game, not a fan of story when its just all about fucking but this idea is handled very well in fact i had so much fun with it i played the game from the begginig just for the pure appreciation of writer work, was praising the ideas a lot ...at least till the last update and couple of scenes on the end where somene just fucked it all up. I dont know if its writers fault or someone wanted to just correct him or whatever but it didnt worked out like at all.

ok so lets rant a little...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

everything, whole game till the point where
is top notch, the rest well i hope will be fixed in the next update.
i know i know, what the hell do i know right, i didnt even like ever put anything out there for people to judge and whine about
but belive me from what i learned already and try to put together i can tell this is under the standards i was accustomed to FFCreations, you can do better

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
could you elaborate on the thought process?
Leah is my favorite and wish there was a choice to "friendzone" Alice and pursue Leah as the main-dame...Leah looks like a gal i dated once that a long long move away ended against our wills..lol..and the internet was not available to keep in touch back then :p

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Leah is my favorite and wish there was a choice to "friendzone" Alice and pursue Leah as the main-dame...Leah looks like a gal i dated once that a long long move away ended against our wills..lol..and the internet was not available to keep in touch back then :p
but why can't you keep them both?

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes