Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
Update lost me he walks out in boxers and his stupidly big tit aunt is there in a see through shirt and panties hanging out of her pants and he changes and she says wow you walk around almost naked well no shit so are you., Wasnt really feeling the once again every girl having stupidly big tits, and the elephant dick. Well they lost a pateron.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Guide updated for v0.15.2 (The gallery numbering scheme had a problem)

Check the guide at this
Or you can go to my .

Enjoy!

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Wow. I really did not expect Auntie to be so fucking annoying. Karina is way too cute.
It does feel as if in that direction lies a lot of trouble though.
Well, in one playthrough I try to nail anything that moves and is female, so Karina is a target as well as aunties humongous tits.
Agreed , I've wanted more Karina content at this point since she was first introduced (sister as well who am I kidding) and I honestly don't give a shit about the aunt really.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Another small fix. Removed a unused image from the Gallery. You would otherwise have a forever locked image.
Guide updated for v0.15.2 (The gallery numbering scheme had a problem)

Check the guide at this
Or you can go to my .

Enjoy!
Thanks!

Reactions: Qleaf

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I had a feeling Melody was gonna be replaced by this drunk bitch and of course I was right. I wanted her to be in the harem but after she revealed she is a thot that "dated" both the mc's father and married his Uncle, she's in the trash bin. Hope Leah poisons one of her bottles of alcohol and we get more Karina.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
why poisoning her if her organs(the liver is not one of them, i saw her drinking enough to say that her liver is on its way to die) can be harvested for paying the rent?

Reactions: over the edge

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I honestly can't get past the sudden "Man Whore" route this episode took at the end there. It's one thing that he's having sex with his Melody and Leah, the Sis knows about that and was ok with it. But the truth was that in the episode before last, they really started to be romantic with each other and the story was leading him away from being with multiple girls in favor of him being dedicated to just her. Then suddenly he's sending sexting pictures to a drunk teenager and staring down his Aunt's shirt.

He finally got what he wanted from the beginning, to be with his sister, and now he's just throwing it away over some innocent little tart. Moron.

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Whoops, accidentally released a 100% totally canon image of V0.16
Hey fuck you man. Tits or GTFO. Bahahahhaahhahaha.
For real though, thanks for the game yo! We all appreciate you dropping by. You are one of the good ones my man. Don't change for nuttin' nor nobody. Cheers to a successful 2019, for you and your team. Kind regards Vern

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
I honestly can't get past the sudden "Man Whore" route this episode took at the end there. It's one thing that he's having sex with his Melody and Leah, the Sis knows about that and was ok with it. But the truth was that in the episode before last, they really started to be romantic with each other and the story was leading him away from being with multiple girls in favor of him being dedicated to just her. Then suddenly he's sending sexting pictures to a drunk teenager and staring down his Aunt's shirt.

He finally got what he wanted from the beginning, to be with his sister, and now he's just throwing it away over some innocent little tart. Moron.
I'm with you there. Of all the hot, voluptuous women in this game, including the aunt he's going to pair up wit Karina??!! Please god no!!! If thay happens I will stop playing. No in loli sex.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Really enjoyed the update. Just sad that it wasn't longer. Not that it was short, but there's some planned sexy-time with my favorite lady, at a certain hotel room I was really looking forward to! I'm sure @V.A. Laurie has something steamy planned for us ^^ Can't wait! Skål!

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes