Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I'm worried the game is steering towards an ending with Karina. In the christmas special I found it odd but it was non-canon so I didn't really thought too much about it, but this update put that thought back in the driver's seat.

I mean I don't really mind her, she's cute and nice, she's a nice side character but I really am here for the sister.

Dec 7, 2018
I'm worried the game is steering towards an ending with Karina. In the christmas special I found it odd but it was non-canon so I didn't really thought too much about it, but this update put that thought back in the driver's seat.

I mean I don't really mind her, she's cute and nice, she's a nice side character but I really am here for the sister.
same here well hope that's not happening...........

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Is there a problem with this "patch"? It still kinda has a step-sister vibe, did the old versions do this as well AND I was so blinded by Tabitha's (sis') beauty that I didn't notice it before now...

Also, can someone tell me what the Christmas episode was called? I remember playing it, but I can't find it on my HD- it didn't uninstall itself like some old game demos used to do- did it? :)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Is there a problem with this "patch"? It still kinda has a step-sister vibe, did the old versions do this as well AND I was so blinded by Tabitha's (sis') beauty that I didn't notice it before now...

Also, can someone tell me what the Christmas episode was called? I remember playing it, but I can't find it on my HD- it didn't uninstall itself like some old game demos used to do- did it? :)
The special is in the extras

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
The special is in the extras
Ah, thank you. I re-found it. Lol

Okay, after playing this update- I have but one thing to say..."Aunt Hailey's gots to go." She's a terrible unnecessary plot-device that's that's single-handedly destroying the narrative of this beautiful story, or rather where this beautiful story was headed. She needs to quit lying to the MC about her "house" and move back into her trailer. If Karina was meant to bring some class to the game- then Aunt Hailey has removed all of it and then some, she's just white trash. It's unbelievable that she has the unmitigated gall to say that she's not going to pay rent because she's still making mortgage payments- then b!ch*, move back into your own house.

I do appreciate that we're getting to spend more time with Karina- she's so adorable, but this whole scenario just feels forced. Leah really has no right to be upset at anyone- she knows how the MC and Tabitha (sis) are already, the second she decided to play her little prank- she's responsible for whatever happens. :) Again, more interaction with Karina is always welcomed- I just have a feeling that it would've happened more naturally without the "interloper". At some point, Leah and Tabitha (sis) would probably want some alone time or to go on a date- and the MC would probably have to "baby-sit" her at some point and the two of them could have gotten to know each other better and grown closer all on their own. This story really was fine without the manufactured tension. Just sayin'. :) On a side note- Karina was super cute in her unmentionables. :p

*b!ch is Latin for generosity. Lol (Bonus points for getting the reference.)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Okay, after playing this update- I have but one thing to say..."Aunt Hailey's gots to go." She's a terrible unnecessary plot-device that's that's single-handedly destroying the narrative of this beautiful story, or rather where this beautiful story was headed. She needs to quit lying to the MC about her "house" and move back into her trailer. If Karina was meant to bring some class to the game- then Aunt Hailey has removed all of it and then some, she's just white trash. It's unbelievable that she has the unmitigated gall to say that she's not going to pay rent because she's still making mortgage payments- then b!ch*, move back into your own house.

I do appreciate that we're getting to spend more time with Karina- she's so adorable, but this whole scenario just feels forced. Leah really has no right to be upset at anyone- she knows how the MC and Tabitha (sis) are already, the second she decided to play her little prank- she's responsible for whatever happens. :) Again, more interaction with Karina is always welcomed- I just have a feeling that it would've happened more naturally without the "interloper". At some point, Leah and Tabitha (sis) would probably want some alone time or to go on a date- and the MC would probably have to "baby-sit" her at some point and the two of them could have gotten to know each other better and grown closer all on their own. This story really was fine without the manufactured tension. Just sayin'. :) On a side note- Karina was super cute in her unmentionables. :p

It seems you don't know latin:)
The word is liberalitas.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is this going to have multiple endings with different girls or are we being pushed down a set path?

I was quite happily flirting with Melody one minute and now i'm being pushed towards jailbait while the story has gone from a lighthearted little tale of finding love to having a contrived character added purely to introduce drama.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

While I agree that Karina is lovely, I disagree with your rant about the aunt. First of all there's never enough dick wrapper and auntie is a fine piece of ass. And she could provide MC with dirt on his dad. I also believe that she knows who exactly what sexting MC and she didn't interfere with that, she might even be an enabler for MC and his sister. Assuming she is rich but a cleptomaniac, she might leave then her house.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Is this going to have multiple endings with different girls or are we being pushed down a set path?

I was quite happily flirting with Melody one minute and now i'm being pushed towards jailbait while the story has gone from a lighthearted little tale of finding love to having a contrived character added purely to introduce drama.
Could you be less opinionated about Karina? Pretty please. Could there be a pure love in FF ?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
My eyes aint so good as what it used to be, but is there way to change renpy ui for this game ?? the white text is not very readible for my eyes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Could you be less opinionated about Karina? Could there be a pure love in FF ?
Way I see it Kuko is I like my women in games much like I do in real life, sexable without jail time.

Don't get me wrong, i'm glad there is another character there for teh lovings but all I want for Christmas is my 2 funbags ... attached to Melody.

Course there can be pure love. The game has to end somehow and unless it's a planned harem ending then sooner or later those 3 little words are going to have to come.

Who's making breakfast?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Of course it is, and i'm nothing if not a team player, I always take the most important role.

Waiting patiently in bed while my bitch brings it to me.

Now I pray she doesn't read this or not licky time for me this week.
Why would you punish her? Is she not allowed to read comments on perv central?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
While I agree that Karina is lovely, I disagree with your rant about the aunt. First of all there's never enough dick wrapper and auntie is a fine piece of ass. And she could provide MC with dirt on his dad. I also believe that she knows who exactly what sexting MC and she didn't interfere with that, she might even be an enabler for MC and his sister. Assuming she is rich but a cleptomaniac, she might leave then her house.

Different strokes for different folks. :) The Aunt just seems like fifth-wheel. She (atm) doesn't really bring anything to the table or the story. In the short time that we've known her- she's managed to create a rift in the group that otherwise wouldn't be there- everybody was getting along just fine without her. Therefore, she's manufactured tension. The story was getting hummers, er I mean, hummingly along without her interference and now she's creating unnecessary drama that isn't- well, necessary. I don't really see a need to get any "dirt" on the father- he's paying Tabitha's (sis') way and the MC has the job that the father required him to get- there doesn't need to any kind of blackmail/upperhand B-story added to an already great game. You have to admit- after their sweet, little date and the fantastic night on the beach- you'd much rather the story continue from there, rather than introducing a new character that creates waves within days of her arrival...or that could just be me. :)

Additional thought: Also, the Aunt doesn't seem to fit in well with the rest of the characters- she seems incredibly "bimbo-fied" compared to the rest of the cast. :) The rest of these lovely ladies are flirty/trampy, but in a cute way- the Aunt looks like a genie out of a beer can. ;)

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Different strokes for different folks. :) The Aunt just seems like fifth-wheel. She (atm) doesn't really bring anything to the table or the story. In the short time that we've known her- she's managed to create a rift in the group that otherwise wouldn't be there- everybody was getting along just fine without her. Therefore, she's manufactured tension. The story was getting hummers, er I mean, hummingly along without her interference and now she's creating unnecessary drama that isn't- well, necessary. I don't really see a need to get any "dirt" on the father- he's paying Tabitha's (sis') way and the MC has the job that the father required him to get- there doesn't need to any kind of blackmail/upperhand B-story added to an already great game. You have to admit- after their sweet, little date and the fantastic night on the beach- you'd much rather the story continue from there, rather than introducing a new character that creates waves within days of her arrival...or that could just be me. :)
If she according to you created a rift, then the group was never compact and united

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes