Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Walkthrough for 0.5 out yet?, and btw saves from 0.4 apparently don't work because im getting an error and can't go further
Just SIMPLY read the OP and PLEASE read the fucking CHANGE-LOG? Omfg -.-

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I don't know about any of those other ones that you have listed other then parental love which I'll be checking out right now.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I just did the same thing that I do with save files when starting an update:

Install update
Start game, load old save file
DO NOT start playing but immediately make a new save
Back to main menu, load newly made save

This will correct/add the variables used in the update. I've had (guessing) a 90% success rate doing this with Renpy games.

It worked for me this time, but the game isn't really all that long to do a new play through anyway, especially since he's marked the results for each menu choice.

EDIT: Crap, this one just hit the 10% list... the game runs but he's changed a variable name, deleting a great deal of your score and making a complete play through necessary.
What variable changed?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

+ your choices dont actually mater since in pacifist route nothing ever happens
Choices do matter, pacifism has one different (preferable) image in this update; if you want sex non stop, this game may not be for you, but if you stick around you'll enjoy where it's going.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Without digging into the files again... it was aggression(?) to perversion. Unless you've played 100% passive it negates any aggression/perversion choices.
Aggression changed in the update from version 3 to 4, so if you're running into issues there, I apologize - figured that would have been addressed by all players already!

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
Choices do matter, pacifism has one different (preferable) image in this update; if you want sex non stop, this game may not be for you, but if you stick around you'll enjoy where it's going.
I did not expect to have sex non stop like you said, but playing as a protagonist and seeing and hearing others having sex while you get none and more than that, have to sit quietly in your room does not sounds so cool to me i`ll tell you that
and where exactly is it going ? i mean its obvious that mc wants to fuck his step sister and that will happen probably sooner rather than later, but except that will there be a story, a romance or slightly anything interesting gonna happen between them ?
maybe you`re right, maybe this game is not for me

P.S. can`t w8 for New Life With My Daughter update, maybe that`s another game that`s not for me

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I did not expect to have sex non stop like you said, but playing as a protagonist and seeing and hearing others having sex while you get none and more than that, have to sit quietly in your room does not sounds so cool to me i`ll tell you that
and where exactly is it going ? i mean its obvious that mc wants to fuck his step sister and that will happen probably sooner rather than later, but except that will there be a story, a romance or slightly anything interesting gonna happen between them ?
maybe you`re right, maybe this game is not for me

P.S. can`t w8 for New Life With My Daughter update, maybe that`s another game that`s not for me
:oops:I meant only that everything will develop over time, but if you are someone looking for immediate satisfaction it's not that game yet. As for what will happen, I can only say time will tell... Spoiling it now would only ruin the moments to come.

I will say no NTR or anything like that is happening; this is just a thread of payoff to come :rolleyes:

No need to apologize. I'd probably missed the other update somehow. I'd been heavy into trying to straighten out another game's code abortion and spent a couple of weeks feeling loopy while on meds for a pinched nerve.

The last couple of months hadn't been the best but that's all over and done with now. I've cranked up the tunes and have downloaded quite a few releases today. The shopping I need to do can wait until Monday. :closedtongue:
Haha well hope you're feeling better! Thanks for playing

sansusername

May 4, 2017
Yo who else thinks wee going to get to hook up with your sister and the Leah chick at the same time. Can you say threeeeesoooooomeeeeeee

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Thermophob

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Can't wait to try this new release (if I remember correctly, something big was about to happen last time)

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Not honestly sure I'm personally that interested in a threesome involving that total and utter bitch Leah. Not sure her character has any redeeming features bar her looks. Can you honestly imagine the attitude she'd have with the MC during the sex scene. I can imagine the MC would have to play the role of a massive beta cuck for him to get anywhere. Plus instead of following on from the conversation with the sister about enjoying sharing a bed with each other, what do we get to end the night? Lots of attitude from Leah, a couple of peeping renders, then the MCs monologue, then sleep. I'm also disappointed that there isn't an option to take a different attitude towards Leah and the Sisters relationship. Seems a bit linear tbh. Also I love the hypocrisy that means if it's a female that's fucking your love interest, it isn't treated as NTR...

Reactions: fsap1 and Drafox
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes