D

dizkord

Step-sister model is still excellent. Still disappointed about the length of the release.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Loved this update, didn't realized there was a second route until the sister mentioned it, replayed the game and got the submissive ending, not my taste but good content and adds re-playability.

The dialogue also changes at some points if you're submissive, and you're not given some choices.

This is a game I'm looking forward for the next update, reasonable amount of dialogue and nice renders, the story is simple but well written.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
.03 - .05 per word, for 20k words, ends up at $600-$1000
that's actually quite cheap. editors used to pay like that way back in the 50s to sci-fi writers.
isaac asimov is my source of info in his book where he has all his old stories together with bits between telling what he earned etc for the story and his relationship with the editor. very entertaining and enlightening.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys
I find this game only now. In this moment the game are under download XD
And being a big fan of the incest game, i just wanna understand one thing for now.
The game is censored? I mean the step sister thing, is because is censored? Or there's a patch that makes a step sister a real sister? Anticipate thankses

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
Wow. 141 pics in v0.4 from which only 133 are actual renders.
That's some new low. :)
The pictures are really good though, which is better than a lot of games out there. This guy has the "visual" part figured out. The "novel" side is good too, because the writing is well done. It's just that the updates are REALLY small. I played the demo of this and I played .4. I plan on giving this a break for a few versions and hopefully after 3 or 4 more updates there is something more substantive here.

mr.principal

Oct 4, 2017
That should be the general concensus for most games nowadays. The updates for this game are at best mediocre.
I like most of it as said in a previous post but I wish Dev's would work towards adding a some meaningful content instead of these kinds of teaser/tiny updates. This game was certainly further behind than 0.0.1 when it first released. Now it seems like a proper 0.1 demo but it's labeled 0.4.

I would expect something good in 0.8 or 0.9.

Feb 1, 2018
The pictures are really good though, which is better than a lot of games out there. This guy has the "visual" part figured out. The "novel" side is good too, because the writing is well done. It's just that the updates are REALLY small. I played the demo of this and I played .4. I plan on giving this a break for a few versions and hopefully after 3 or 4 more updates there is something more substantive here.
I agree here. The low render count is directly correlated to a small amount of actual story content. BUT the renders that are there are not wasted. I like this author's approach, and unless this is his full time job and we're his sponsors, I'm not gonna hate on his release schedule or milestone contents. I'll just be patient.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
in the first pic on op, tell me that blonde girl in the background, with the black hat, black shirt, and leather pants with the rocking booty come into play at some point

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
yow i love this game. went from having my junk in my hand to laughing shit was crazy. wish there were some animation n i cant wait for something to happen with alice. i also thought more would happen between them by this update but in game time only 4 days so it makes sense. updates could be longer too 4 releases and i finished pretty quick. looking forward to whats to come

Reactions: V.A. Laurie
D

Deleted member 42

Walkthrough for 0.5 out yet?, and btw saves from 0.4 apparently don't work because im getting an error and can't go further

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Walkthrough for 0.5 out yet?, and btw saves from 0.4 apparently don't work because im getting an error and can't go further
Pm me or FFCreations with the error please, the save from the last version should work as far as I'm aware

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes