Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Woot! new update! Hopefully at some point we get to see how the test with Alice "cums" into the game.

... and thinking about nuns now.... It's like a infectious meme.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Great one :eazyHype:

But i'm still waiting for the to remove this awful Step ;)

Reactions: notsonoble

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Man, this dude is fast, I was checking the trello link yesterday, he only had a few renders for the 0.4 and today, it's done. I think I might support the game next month (I don't have much to give right now though, but still)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
how original ........... -_-

another one to put in the "deja vu" tag list...

The dev must have other patreon accounts... the goals looks familier... its always the same shit... and 00001 alphas... im not sure if we are all getting fooled hardly
this

or no doubt this devs have money for sure.. i mean.. they use V.A.laurie for the story ... dat dev ask $0.03 - 0.05/word

no joke, its from V.A.Laurie website itself..

asking this kind of service for this kind of game will cost your ass and both balls...a freaking visual novel... wtf

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
this made me lol for several minutes... i love it when the devs mention things like this haha

tho another game really made me lol so much i almost pissed myself, not gonna say the name but the girl saying 'mister monkeyman' was hilarious.

Reactions: BobJenkins

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Really enjoyed this update :). Ran into an error here and there so I missed a few bits of dialogue. I was using a save from the previous version. I'll go through again later when I can and post where/when they happen.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Really enjoyed this update :). Ran into an error here and there so I missed a few bits of dialogue. I was using a save from the previous version. I'll go through again later when I can and post where/when they happen.
Please let us know where you find these errors :)

this made me lol for several minutes... i love it when the devs mention things like this haha

tho another game really made me lol so much i almost pissed myself, not gonna say the name but the girl saying 'mister monkeyman' was hilarious.
:) glad someone approves of this line. I wondered if it was a little too on the nose.

I noticed some spelling mistakes that I missed when playing through last night, so if you all can ignore those for now, that'd be great. they will be fixed later

Reactions: Armorer

sansusername

May 4, 2017
this

or no doubt this devs have money for sure.. i mean.. they use V.A.laurie for the story ... dat dev ask $0.03 - 0.05/word

asking this kind of service for this kind of game will cost your ass and both balls...a freaking visual novel... wtf
That's actually really standard pricing for writing services, but I'd be surprised as fuck if that's the deal they actually cut. A lot of times those prices are put out by writers because they are standard, but I've seen that it isn't usually what ends up being agreed upon. At least not unless they're writing a book or something.

But Idk I have no insight, just my thoughts

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That's actually really standard pricing for writing services, but I'd be surprised as fuck if that's the deal they actually cut. A lot of times those prices are put out by writers because they are standard, but I've seen that it isn't usually what ends up being agreed upon. At least not unless they're writing a book or something.

But Idk I have no insight, just my thoughts
well a visual novel complete should have around 20K words or something like that... no doubt thats make alots of money. mostly for someone who just start a project. unless that person already have enougth fund for a good start ( or, in bad way, that person expect alots of money quickly from patreon for pay this )

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
this

Do they use the best words?

svnhddbst

Jun 19, 2017
well a visual novel complete should have around 20K words or something like that... no doubt thats make alots of money. mostly for someone who just start a project. unless that person already have enougth fund for a good start ( or, in bad way, that person expect alots of money quickly from patreon for pay this )
.03 - .05 per word, for 20k words, ends up at $600-$1000

sansusername

May 4, 2017
.03 - .05 per word, for 20k words, ends up at $600-$1000
Yeah that's not a ton of money. That's not a crazy expectation, especially if the 20K words is over an entire release schedule, since all these devs seem to do monthly updates.
I dunno, man, just seems like even if FFCreations is paying VA Laurie 5 cents a word, that isn't going to break anyone's bank. These updates aren't like a chapter of a book even, they are bite size portions.

svnhddbst

Jun 19, 2017
Yeah that's not a ton of money. That's not a crazy expectation, especially if the 20K words is over an entire release schedule, since all these devs seem to do monthly updates.
I dunno, man, just seems like even if FFCreations is paying VA Laurie 5 cents a word, that isn't going to break anyone's bank. These updates aren't like a chapter of a book even, they are bite size portions.
first off, your spoiler got me, second, $600-$1000 for someone on minimum wage, or still in college, might actually break the bank for them. but you're correct otherwise, anyone with a livable wage could cover that over lets say a year of development, while holding some other job full time, and just not spend money on non-essentials.

sansusername

May 4, 2017
first off, your spoiler got me, second, $600-$1000 for someone on minimum wage, or still in college, might actually break the bank for them. but you're correct otherwise, anyone with a livable wage could cover that over lets say a year of development, while holding some other job full time, and just not spend money on non-essentials.
yeah i mean 600 broken down over a year... that's $50 a month basically, right? yeah if someone isn't working or is tight on money that is definitely not doable, but i don't know anyone's situation.

anyway, i like this update a lot. anyone else play both ways just to see what happened?

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes