h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Like Windows 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 8.0.... 3.1 was the first decent version.
It is how the site keeps the content it share consistent, rather than having a different numerical versioning of everyone's own standards and confusing people even more.

When in Rome and all.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
It is how the site keeps the content it share consistent, rather than having a different numerical versioning of everyone's own standards and confusing people even more.

When in Rome and all.
But this is just one site of many and not the site of the patrons or the developers.
Besides this site is the one that's unconventional and confusing.

Last edited:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Heh heh! I'm sorry I mentioned the version thingy - it's just my own OCD I was venting about... sorry!

@FFCreations - Your game has soooo much potential & the render quality so good, I can see myself hitting my jam tin to give you some $$$ on patreon though - keep up the great work mate!

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Heh heh! I'm sorry I mentioned the version thingy - it's just my own OCD I was venting about... sorry!

@FFCreations - Your game has soooo much potential & the render quality so good, I can see myself hitting my jam tin to give you some $$$ on patreon though - keep up the great work mate!
I have CDO, it's like OCD only it's so bad I have to put the letters in order.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
is their a walkthrough for this yet?
There is not. However with the next update I may create one. THe next update will diverge the possibilities in the game more than before and it may be useful for people :)

mr.principal

Oct 4, 2017
The next version is going to have a little H-action at least. And yes I know the updates are short, unfortunately I can only work on the game during my free time. It would be a dream come true if I could work on the game full time, but I have to pay rent somehow.
I get that for a lot of developers that's how it is... I have similar issues which is why I can't update my own game.
And this is just my opinion not pointing a finger at all... I believe from (my experience) is to fully flesh out one character at a time... while adding minor events for other characters... That way you get atleast one or two juicy events with a main character and forward side characters a little at a time per update don't update and forward all paths at once... Games become divisive because of these kinds of issues. People stick around because of potential but when the game doesn't deliver enough their interest seems to wane.

I really like your game and hope that doesn't happen.

At the moment your game although very promising and generally appealling feels a little hollow. It's nothing more than a tease to see a character and be able to do nothing with them... I know it's a demo and very early in development... but you have to throw your audience a bone.

Just my opinion and I hope you're not offended by anything I've written. Good Luck!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
it's not

I just want to update you so that you don't think that I've died or something. I'm currently swamped with work, but after the 12th (in 3 days) my schedule will be free as a bird. So after the 12th I can finally work hard on getting the next version!
Also on another note, while I may be swamped I don't mind chatting with others. So if you want to discuss in general or maybe want help with using Daz3D (or game dev in general), then you can join my channel and I'll try to answer as much as I can.

I just want to update you so that you don't think that I've died or something. I'm currently swamped with work, but after the 12th (in 3 days) my schedule will be free as a bird. So after the 12th I can finally work hard on getting the next version!
Also on another note, while I may be swamped I don't mind chatting with others. So if you want to discuss in general or maybe want help with using Daz3D (or game dev in general), then you can join my channel and I'll try to answer as much as I can.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Walktrought Please
What for? Just choose the option that let you get the most out of a situation. There isn't much content yet and all chars seems to be STRONGLY interested to getting fucked asap -.- Not really an corruption game (like so many others, too :| ). But nice renders.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
H-Scenes... does this mean Holy? Should I have written the Pope into the game?
well since u asked like this....the pope not really but some horny nun's would be nice or maybe....some of this guy's wich ring u out of everything to bring u holiness into ones chaotic live ?? x'Dx'Dx'D would be a nice irony !! :extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
well since u asked like this....the pope not really but some horny nun's would be nice or maybe....some of this guy's wich ring u out of everything to bring u holiness into ones chaotic live ?? x'Dx'Dx'D would be a nice irony !! :extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:
You just figured out the plot of the next game I'll write

Reactions: User #19006
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes