FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
You oughta make an option, sis, or stepsis. Incest means biorelated, it dont mean step or otherwise
Yea I agree, but Patreon doesn't care. Even if it's "step-sister" and clearly states that it's not blood related, they might still pull it down for "incest".

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Yea I agree, but Patreon doesn't care. Even if it's "step-sister" and clearly states that it's not blood related, they might still pull it down for "incest".
I think as long as it's not mentioned on their site they don't seemed so concerned. They haven't said anything to me yet.

Reactions: BobJenkins

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I've just played this & I've gotta say I really enjoyed the intro to the characters... however, I'd like to see FFC rename this to a v0.0.3 or a build date or something different to "v0.3". Being called a "v0.3" gives the indication (to me anyway) that the progress of the game is already just under a third developed (if it is, it's going to be a short game to play).

Regardless of all that, there's a hot teasing teacher, hot slutty classmates & a ridiculously hot sister/stepsister!!! I'm following this one - cheers FFC!!!

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
I've just played this & I've gotta say I really enjoyed the intro to the characters... however, I'd like to see FFC rename this to a v0.0.3 or a build date or something different to "v0.3". Being called a "v0.3" gives the indication (to me anyway) that the progress of the game is already just under a third developed (if it is, it's going to be a short game to play).

Regardless of all that, there's a hot teasing teacher, hot slutty classmates & a ridiculously hot sister/stepsister!!! I'm following this one - cheers FFC!!!
3rd digits are for bug or spelling fixes, 2nd are for minor releases which this is.

Reactions: riddikk91

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
3rd digits are for bug or spelling fixes, 2nd are for minor releases which this is.
Yes, I feel that if I have "Version 0.37" or something when the game is released then THAT would be misleading. Also like you said, 3rd digits are for small fixes so it would feel more right to name the newer version 0.3 rather than 0.03.

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
Love the Alice renders. She is by far the reason I will come back to the game ever time I see an update.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Yes, I feel that if I have "Version 0.37" or something when the game is released then THAT would be misleading. Also like you said, 3rd digits are for small fixes so it would feel more right to name the newer version 0.3 rather than 0.03.
Ah well... it's just my maths OCD that is the problem then - I'll have to see my shrink about learning to cope with these type of game development version numbers then (it's not just yours of course FFC)... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Reactions: pystudios

mr.principal

Oct 4, 2017
Great game concept... Fantastic visuals...keep up the the great work... The updates are way too tiny (IMHO) at this rate I don't see this game getting anything significant H-wise until 0.7 - and 0.7 seems months away from this point.

It really is too bad that games take so many months before there is any real action.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Great game concept... Fantastic visuals...keep up the the great work... The updates are way too tiny (IMHO) at this rate I don't see this game getting anything significant H-wise until 0.7 - and 0.7 seems months away from this point.

It really is too bad that games take so many months before there is any real action.
The next version is going to have a little H-action at least. And yes I know the updates are short, unfortunately I can only work on the game during my free time. It would be a dream come true if I could work on the game full time, but I have to pay rent somehow.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
The next version is going to have a little H-action at least. And yes I know the updates are short, unfortunately I can only work on the game during my free time. It would be a dream come true if I could work on the game full time, but I have to pay rent somehow.
H-Scenes... does this mean Holy? Should I have written the Pope into the game?

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Ah well... it's just my maths OCD that is the problem then - I'll have to see my shrink about learning to cope with these type of game development version numbers then (it's not just yours of course FFC)... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
It's not you it's this site's unconventional version naming, they think when you get to 1.0 it's a completed project. Although there is no strict standard the de facto version goes a bit like this...

1.2.3 <- Build number, should correspond with a revision in source control
^ ^ ^
| | |
| | +--- Minor bugs, spelling mistakes, etc.
| +----- Minor features, major bug fixes, etc.
+------- Major version, UX changes, file format changes, etc.

So if he's at 0.2 and releases a small bug fix then it's should be 0.2.1 but if it's an update with minor features then it goes to 0.3, if he had a major update it would have jumped to 1.0
At any rate it was a good update. :)

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
It's not you it's this site's unconventional version naming, they think when you get to 1.0 it's a completed project. Although there is no strict standard the de facto version goes a bit like this...

1.2.3 <- Build number, should correspond with a revision in source control
^ ^ ^
| | |
| | +--- Minor bugs, spelling mistakes, etc.
| +----- Minor features, major bug fixes, etc.
+------- Major version, UX changes, file format changes, etc.

So if he's at 0.2 and releases a small bug fix then it's should be 0.2.1 but if it's an update with minor features then it goes to 0.3, if he had a major update it would have jumped to 1.0
At any rate it was a good update. :)
I have of course kept my personal life out of this website, but I will say that in my adult life i have worked for some tech companies and done QA for software releases and I have been thinking this same thing you just said. People aim for a 1.0 to be a "completed" game on this site, but that's rarely how it works with software.

Reactions: pystudios

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I have of course kept my personal life out of this website, but I will say that in my adult life i have worked for some tech companies and done QA for software releases and I have been thinking this same thing you just said. People aim for a 1.0 to be a "completed" game on this site, but that's rarely how it works with software.
Traditionally "1" is the first "whole" number and anything less than 1 isn't whole/complete. Therefore v1.0 is the first whole/complete version, it might not be the finished version or even the final complete but it's the first major milestone for software. Developers bring out a game and call it v1.0 and it's buggy, has less than 5% of the planned story and usually doesn't even contain all of the game mechanics planned for the finished product and it just confuses the audience. If you push your game/software as being at the stage of v1.0 then expect people to be happy that it isn't at the stage that they expect then you're fooling yourself.

Under-promise and over-deliver.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Traditionally "1" is the first "whole" number and anything less than 1 isn't whole/complete. Therefore v1.0 is the first whole/complete version, it might not be the finished version or even the final complete but it's the first major milestone for software. Developers bring out a game and call it v1.0 and it's buggy, has less than 5% of the planned story and usually doesn't even contain all of the game mechanics planned for the finished product and it just confuses the audience. If you push your game/software as being at the stage of v1.0 then expect people to be happy that it isn't at the stage that they expect then you're fooling yourself.

Under-promise and over-deliver.
Like Windows 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 8.0.... 3.1 was the first decent version.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes