Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Melody is and shall always remain my number 1.

Not going to argue about my MC being a man whore though. I've had him fuck Melody, Susan, Alice and Leah.

Normally I have separate saves for different girls but I can't see this going the way I wanted with Melody and i'm not interested in a full on relationship with Alice so i'm quite happy having the MC fuck everything. It doesn't come across at all like a dating sim so I highly doubt it matters who I have him fuck.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Melody is and shall always remain my number 1.

Not going to argue about my MC being a man whore though. I've had him fuck Melody, Susan, Alice and Leah.

Normally I have separate saves for different girls but I can't see this going the way I wanted with Melody and i'm not interested in a full on relationship with Alice so i'm quite happy having the MC fuck everything. It doesn't come across at all like a dating sim so I highly doubt it matters who I have him fuck.
Ava, sweetie... the aunt is the answer.

Reactions: Freezer14

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Freeloading Family is one of my favorite games/VN's. The writing is excellent, but it has such a great selection of characters as far as beauty-sexiness are concerned. Alice (IMHO) is one of the most beautiful women in All the games I play. Leah is proof that beautiful lesbians really want cock too. (that's a joke). If you don't want a relationship with Alice, I think you are probably a homosexual that hasn't come out yet (Another joke, no offense Avaron1974). Different stokes for different folks. For example a hot Asian with smaller tits (personally I'm all about big tits) would be a great addition for some players.

I haven't started this release yet, but I'm really excited about it. Well... Here I go!

PS: there are SO many great releases I need a bigger hard drive!

Melody, Solvalley, Alexandra, Our Fate, Haley's Story, Harem Hotel, Life with Mary, Man of the House, Max's Life, Sisterly Lust, The Visit.
And that's JUST recent releases!

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Sod the romance I want to pet those puppies.

The Tit Lord may not have seen fit to bless me with massive bujambos but that doesn't mean I don't like dabbling in the fine art of boob massage with pairs that are not my own.
I instantly gain respect for anyone who uses the word "bujambos". In defference to one of my favorite comedies, Animal House, I also have an affinity for the term "yabos".

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes