King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Eerie Entity
And the truth shall set you free!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Idkanythingsmarter that is selfish.. Hailey needs a toddler that will suck her milk juggs and call MC daddy
Hehhe, you know me, I don't share my ladies. ;) But I would like one with her.
please we both know we want to taste this lips and spank these booty like a drum at the same time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Devs What Happened to this game used to be choice based now I forced into a Narrative I don't want why would you take control away from the player when you never did that before what changed you had a great story and fffffffffddddd it up with this new update and also force the Aunt to catch us come on now this is utter garbage and you know it why would they be trying to get intimate knowing Aunt can walk in anytime and why would they do that right in the living room when theres 2 rooms and a bathroom wouldn't happen and you guys just didn't want to write nothing else and kill the series with this low grade ending

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
Holy fuck.. Haley is amazing. Until now it was easily "Alice, best waifu. Period." but now I'm torn between Haley and Alice.

..please let there be an option to just cruise with both at the same time. Keepin' it in the family, you know!

Great update; great renders, great writing. I wouldn't mind waiting 2 months and having a bigger update though. This game is like.. the ultimate tease.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Devs What Happened to this game used to be choice based now I forced into a Narrative I don't want why would you take control away from the player when you never did that before what changed you had a great story and fffffffffddddd it up with this new update and also force the Aunt to catch us come on now this is utter garbage and you know it why would they be trying to get intimate knowing Aunt can walk in anytime and why would they do that right in the living room when theres 2 rooms and a bathroom wouldn't happen and you guys just didn't want to write nothing else and kill the series with this low grade ending
If she caught them coming out of the bathroom, she still would've figured it out. I'm sorry that you feel betrayed, can't wait for your game to be released. The amount of choices will be great

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes