May 8, 2018
Oh man. What update, even though a little short, bud damn, it was hot. Like I have thought after introducing aunt, she won't be one who we need to hate. This update confirms that. Now dear auntie have a special place in my heart, and why she wouldn't, especially after those scenes. Great work FFCreations !
This was hot man>
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Oh man. What update, even though a little short, bud damn, it was hot. Like I have thought after introducing aunt, she won't be one who we need to hate. This update confirms that. Now dear auntie have a special place in my heart, and why she wouldn't, especially after those scenes. Great work @FCCreations!
This was hot man>

@Idkanythingsmarter that is selfish.. Hailey needs a toddler that will suck her milk juggs and call MC daddy

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Hey, hey, hey. Let's not be hasty here. Hailey has gained a lot of track, but with both Alice and Karina in this game, I definitely wouldn't go that far.

Just replay some of the more romantic moments with Alice.
Of course..but the game lacked some quality MILF's and Hailey fills that role perfectly and sure my beloved Susan..what happened to her? :confused:

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Perv route is completely broken now.

Before there seemed to some actual changes in the way the players treated the MC and the MC treated them. Now not so much. The MC is supposed to be a perv the aunt throws herself at him and he spoons with her instead. The MC is a disgrace to pervs everywhere.

/rant

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes