PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
It is a bit strange if fans of the game expected a big new episode, when a progression from v0.15 to v0.16 suggests (surely?) just a little bit more. Had it been to v0.2(x) or something, a sense of disappointment might have been more justified.

( btw: It also seems - if such disappointment becomes a kind of moaning - that the title of this game might almost be an ironic description of the community of non-paying players, of this or many other games! ;) )

About the game generally so far:

I really like it, for the most part.

The dialog must have the highest "ironic statement" rate of any game of its sort. Characters speaking "tongue-in-cheek", being mildly sarcastic or just joshing with others. It's intelligent and intelligently written stuff. Neat also that most of it is not wounding, destructive ... just about all the characters, for all their troubles, annoyances, chafing resentments, dreads and phobias come across as engaging, quite or very *likeable*: a change form the usual elements of psycho-terror, blackmail, menace, intimidation, belittlement if not crushing humiliation in similar games.

There's even a sense (for all those different layers of irony) of Adam in a Female Eden, the MC walking in a playground/paradise of good-looking and (in spite of everything) essentially good-natured Eve, Lilith and Venus/Aphrodite figures. Who - despite apprehensions, misgivings, inhibitions, natural jealous tendencies, and a desire to protect others - seem amazingly forgiving of the MC's rampant priapism, and are unthreateningly horny too. Where the MC's biggest fear (until another shock wave comes in the form of any communication from The Dreaded Father) is generally of getting caught with his pants down and dick spurting (yet again!), by anyone who will not forgive him. I like that bizarre, unrealistic innocence about the game.

Nothing's perfect, of course, not just a cliché, that - and the seismic rumblings, the tectonic plates threatening a tsunami that will engulf and sweep away the Garden of Eden (and especially the MC) all come from the absent, repeatedly grim Father. And to that extent this game conforms to the (in such sex-content games) very common trait of an infantile-adolescent male mortal fear of all-destructive paternal vengeance. ~ ~ ~ You can't get much more Freudian than that. Nothing's perfect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Invader Zim

Oct 22, 2017
I made the game with the intent of it being free to play from the very beginning. So darn pirates getting it a few days early is not something I lose sleep over. Of course considering the only funding this game has is from Patreon, I would of course appreciate anyone who becomes one.

As for communicating actively with the pirate community: The way I see it is that feedback is feedback no matter where it comes from. Also I won't deny that the game wouldn't be as recognized as it is if it weren't for pirate sites like this one.

Of course some forms of criticism I take with a grain of salt. The most popular one being “This update was too short”. It’s not really something that a pirate should complain about. If you want us to be able to spend more time on developing the game, then consider supporting us financially so we can spend less time with actual real life work. But despite that, I still take a part of those kinds of criticism to heart.
I think the game is awesome and I thank you very much for it.

I liked the update but I was expecting a trip to a hotel in this one, so when it ended before we got to that that was a bit of a surprise. Still, I enjoyed the content very much.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
a) the physical depiction of the aunt is slightly weird. She looks as young and fresh as a teenager in some shots, but otherwise has a few too many lines in odd places, sometimes more wrinkles than a 70-year-old. And her breasts, huge as they are, are I think the least convincingly proportioned of all the women's in the game (they spill out and then down sometimes, not just hanging with great weight and/or drooping with growing age). The artist is great at depicting ideal female beauty/beauties to the age of about ... 25? The aunt needs a little more TLC (study of middle-aged women?), to look more like - I assume - her intended age of about 40, 45 ...?

b) back teeth might be a bit less "vampirish"-prominent sometimes (a difficult one for many artists, but "less is more" (realistic) with most back teeth! ~

~ and personally, I'd like to see a little more prominent vulva/labia down there, especially after sex. But whether that's realism or fetish on my part, readers can decide.

c) I'd always like a Non-Incest Patch! (Alice is always "Sister" when she speaks, with or without any specially-applied patch!) I should stress this preference for wider gene pools is not through physical revulsion on my part of "keeping it in the family", just: I don't really see the point of not wanting different. From yourself, that is. [/SPOILER]
I’d love to give you my reasoning in response to A and B, but unfortunately I don’t have the finger strength to write 200 000 000 words about the specifics of Daz Studio and 3D rendering in general. So I hope you are okay with me just answering C:

At the beginning of the game, there’s a question to the player if they want Alice to be childhood friend or step-sis (but refered to as sis). So if you want a non-incestual route then remove the patch and choose childhood friend.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Ah right! Thanks for responding!

The aunt is no big problem, just a little strange. When the other women are so beautifully done in their different ways, she's the still good-looking and nicely-characterized anomaly.

On the second part, I must then have forgotten I accepted "step-sis"! (Presumably what happened.)

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Ah right! Thanks for responding!

The aunt is no big problem, just a little strange. When the other women are so beautifully done in their different ways, she's the still good-looking and nicely-characterized anomaly.

On the second part, I must then have forgotten I accepted "step-sis"! (Presumably what happened.)
If you use chapter select, I believe it defaults to that option. @FFCreations can correct me if I'm wrong though

Reactions: Griffin407

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
mom-son? please, say "yes". pretty please! and one more thing, is this game was incest from the beginnig and censored later because of patreon rules, or "childhood friend" is the true way to play it? cause if it not meant as incest, i'll play non-incest version.

weasgap

Feb 16, 2018
Just came here to say I really appreciated the Sublime reference. This is turning out to be one of my favorite VNs and it has a pretty good update schedule. Gj

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes