Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
True, in that particular country it may be common. But in Europe as a whole it’s less than 20%. So I would still stick to my statement of “pretty much no one in Europe”. Considering I’d have to struggle in order to find one.
You have no idea of probability, do you? ;) If you have a group of only one man, then the probability of nobody of this group being circumcised is 80%. But if you have a group of 6 men, the probability is only 26% (0,8 x 0,8 x 0,8 x 0,8 x 0,8 x 0,8) - if the probabilty is equally distributed, of course. So you definitely would not have to struggle - supposed, that it is not a struggle to ask 6 men, if they are circumcised... ;)

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
You have no idea of probability, do you? ;) If you have a group of only one man, then the probability of nobody of this group being circumcised is 80%. But if you have a group of 6 men, the probability is only 26% (0,8 x 0,8 x 0,8 x 0,8 x 0,8 x 0,8) - if the probabilty is equally distributed, of course. So you definitely would not have to struggle - supposed, that it is not a struggle to ask 6 men, if they are circumcised... ;)
I unfortunately had the obligation to study statistical analysis in college. If it were as simple as that then you are by all accounts correct.

However, it’s all very situational. For instance, as someone posted earlier, about 50% of the brits are circumcised:
According to Wikipedia 45% of Brits are circumcised, so "no one in Europe" is a bit of an overstatement.
However that seems to be false. Since it’s actually Spain that’s 45%, the UK only has 3.8%. The point however is that there does exist countries in Europe that are in the high, which is what weighs the rates as high as 20%.

Where I live (Sweden), only 2% of the population are circumcised. Meaning you’d have to ask 50 people before finding a single circumcised person.

The reason for it being 20% is because certain countries have a rather large circumsision rate, while the rest have it very low. Making the rate pretty skewered due to these anomalies. To simplify what I mean, let’s say I have five secretaries, four are paid 1$/hour and the last one is paid 100$/hour. If you were to ask what the average pay to be my secretary is, then I would answer 21$/hour. Looking at it from a mathematical standpoint, that is correct. But it’s misleading when looking at it from a “realistic” standpoint.

The reason I stated “you have to struggle” is because unless you’re in a country that is part of the statistical anomaly, you will for the most part “struggle” due to the rate most likely being in the single digit.

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
I unfortunately had the obligation to study statistical analysis in college. If it were as simple as that then you are by all accounts correct.

However, it’s all very situational. For instance, as someone posted earlier, about 50% of the brits are circumcised:
However that seems to be false. Since it’s actually Spain that’s 45%, the UK only has 3.8%. The point however is that there does exist countries in Europe that are in the high, which is what weighs the rates as high as 20%.

Where I live (Sweden), only 2% of the population are circumcised. Meaning you’d have to ask 50 people before finding a single circumcised person.

The reason for it being 20% is because certain countries have a rather large circumsision rate, while the rest have it very low. Making the rate pretty skewered due to these anomalies. To simplify what I mean, let’s say I have five secretaries, four are paid 1$/hour and the last one is paid 100$/hour. If you were to ask what the average pay to be my secretary is, then I would answer 21$/hour. Looking at it from a mathematical standpoint, that is correct. But it’s misleading when looking at it from a “realistic” standpoint.

The reason I stated “you have to struggle” is because unless you’re in a country that is part of the statistical anomaly, you will for the most part “struggle” due to the rate most likely being in the single digit.
I’m British I don’t know anyone circumcised at all. But then again I don’t go round asking people :ROFLMAO:

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I’m British I don’t know anyone circumcised at all. But then again I don’t go round asking people :ROFLMAO:
Yeah it’s also the fact that circumcision aren’t spread out among the population. It’s usually clustered. For instance if one person is circumcised, then it’s highly likely that other members in that same family are circumcised. Same goes for communities. So it’s actually even harder to find a circumcised person than what the rates seemingly imply due to the fact that they are grouped up instead of being spread out.

Reactions: 19Castiel23

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah it’s also the fact that circumcision aren’t spread out among the population. It’s usually clustered. For instance if one person is circumcised, then it’s highly likely that other members in that same family are circumcised. Same goes for communities. So it’s actually even harder to find a circumcised person than what the rates seemingly imply due to the fact that they are grouped up instead of being spread out.
Unless you're in one of the groups where it's prevalent. Then it's hard to find someone who isn't.

Also, be careful when talking about how long it takes to get something. 2% doesn't mean you go through 50 to find 1. It means on average, over a large random sample size, you'll get 1 per 50.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Unless you're in one of the groups where it's prevalent. Then it's hard to find someone who isn't.

Also, be careful when talking about how long it takes to get something. 2% doesn't mean you go through 50 to find 1. It means on average, over a large random sample size, you'll get 1 per 50.
My point was merely that it’s harder to find one due to them being clustered. But of course it’d be easy to find someone if you’re in a group where it’s prevelant.

Yes of course, I wasn’t talking about literally going to a single person at a time and asking them before moving on to the next one. What I mean is that the probability tells us that we need a group of 50 people in order for 1 to be circumcised, thus it would take a long time to find one.

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
You don’t have to answer these daft questions it don’t matter... get back to making this awesome game of yours mate
My point was merely that it’s harder to find one due to them being clustered. But of course it’d be easy to find someone if you’re in a group where it’s prevelant.

Yes of course, I wasn’t talking about literally going to a single person at a time and asking them before moving on to the next one. What I mean is that the probability tells us that we need a group of 50 people in order for 1 to be circumcised, thus it would take a long time to find one.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
You don’t have to answer these daft questions it don’t matter... get back to making this awesome game of yours mate
No, I think the game will go on a hiatus so I have more time to talk about cut or uncut pp.
Why is everyone here talking about real life dicks?
This is IMPORTANT. I need to know everything about dicks. EVERYTHING. You wouldn’t want me to misrepresent dicks in the game now would you? WOULD YOU?!

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
mom-son? please, say "yes". pretty please!
I would be surprised if that were included in the game at any point. That being said, the more conversations the MC has with his dad, the more I would like to see the MC get a piece of his mom's ass. Dear-old-dad deserves it.

Reactions: Rythan25

Yabba34

Apr 19, 2018
I would be surprised if that were included in the game at any point. That being said, the more conversations the MC has with his dad, the more I would like to see the MC get a piece of his mom's ass. Dear-old-dad deserves it.
Why wouldn't mom-son action be introduced into the story? MC is already getting it on with his sister and his aunt, so I don't see why the mom couldn't come home at some point and become another one of the MC's conquests. The mom would look a lot like Alice with a beautiful face, dark hair and even bigger tits. She and MC's dad could be going through a rough patch in their marriage, with good old Dad being the control freak that he is, so MC does his best to comfort her.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I thought you were about to say: "That being said, the more conversations the MC has with his dad, the more I would like to see the MC get a kick in the ass ..."

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Why wouldn't mom-son action be introduced into the story? MC is already getting it on with his sister and his aunt, so I don't see why the mom couldn't come home at some point and become another one of the MC's conquests.
I don't see any reason why mom/son content shouldn't be part of the game. I just said that I would be surprised.

ReB0rn15

Feb 4, 2019
Oh heck yeah! Legit harem adult game!!!...it really helps when your lover is "bi" lol

I find the story interesting.
The female characters look amazing and hot. Each of them is interesting as well and fun to be with.
The lewd scenes are hot enough, even though it needs more renders and animations.

It's not yet finished but i'm enjoying the game so far. One of the best definitely!...the lewd scenes just need to be improved.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Just to clarify the confusion. Neither Hailey nor Alice are blood related to the MC.
Once you use the incest patch, Alice is. And that's a plus for a lot of us, because we enjoy incest fantasy. You don't have to be in favor of incest in real life, in order to enjoy the fantasy.

Hailey, having married the MC's father's brother, is clearly not a blood relation, even after using the incest patch.

On a side note, I think that this post by the creator of the game indicates that mom/son content is unlikely to happen in this game.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Once you use the incest patch, Alice is. And that's a plus for a lot of us, because we enjoy incest fantasy. You don't have to be in favor of incest in real life, in order to enjoy the fantasy.

Hailey, having married the MC's father's brother, is clearly not a blood relation, even after using the incest patch.

On a side note, I think that this post by the creator of the game indicates that mom/son content is unlikely to happen in this game.
Yeah, I’m glad the patch exist. I just want to make it clear that it’s canon that they aren’t blood related and thus the story won’t treat them as such.

And of course you can enjoy it as a fantasy. I doubt that people who enjoy incest as a genre would actually want to sleep with their relatives in real life. I think this goes for a lot of genres and not just incest. It’s easy to enjoy them due to the simple fact that you know it isn’t real and just fantasy.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah, I’m glad the patch exist. I just want to make it clear that it’s canon that they aren’t blood related and thus the story won’t treat them as such.

And of course you can enjoy it as a fantasy. I doubt that people who enjoy incest as a genre would actually want to sleep with their relatives in real life. I think this goes for a lot of genres and not just incest. It’s easy to enjoy them due to the simple fact that you know it isn’t real and just fantasy.
Right - I love incest games, but IRL...ew. No, I don't really want to fuck my mom. Or aunt. Or sister. Or daughter. Ew.

So, the $64,000 question - if Patreon hadn't gone crazy with "Trust and Safety", would the canon be as it is now?

Reactions: Rythan25
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes