PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
And Leah? Hmmmm, tricky.

She could have been "Bossy" or "Bossyboots". But she's mellowed, and shown her ... *cough* human side since.

So it could be "Deah", or even *cough* "Threeahh"

But I'd avoid the bad rhymes, and go with "Nerfertiti" (Nofretete, depending on your language). She has a bit of ancient-regal bearing about her, a touch of angry but good-hearted class, dignified care for the family (her sister), etc.

Plus, it keeps up an "N---" theme. And has a cheeky pun at the end of the name.

She could even bear her full name "Neferneferuaten Nefertiti" on Sundays and public holidays, hold her head high, and walk like an Egyptian. Wearing only Bangles, perhaps ...

I have given this way too much thought. Enough. Discuss among yourselves, etc. ... ;)

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
And Leah? Hmmmm, tricky.

She could have been "Bossy" or "Bossyboots". But she's mellowed, and shown her ... *cough* human side since.

So it could be "Deah", or even *cough* "Threeahh"

But I'd avoid the bad rhymes, and go with "Nerfertiti" (Nofretete, depending on your language). She has a bit of ancient-regal bearing about her, a touch of angry but good-hearted class, dignified care for the family (her sister), etc.

Plus, it keeps up an "N---" theme. And has a cheeky pun at the end of the name.

She could even bear her full name "Neferneferuaten Nefertiti" on Sundays and public holidays, hold her head high, and walk like an Egyptian. Wearing only Bangles, perhaps ...

I have given this way too much thought. Enough. Discuss among yourselves, etc. ... ;)
how abt Cream Canal?:unsure::unsure:

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
V.A
I don't believe I ever stated whether any of the girls are or aren't virgins, except for Leah (who specifically says she is). Alice has been with guys, but I don't think I ever said that she's slept with any.

It's up to you to decide.

Except Susan. She was a hoe.
Hey mate, Will we ever see Susan back in the game? She offered something different from the others and it wld be nice to get to see more of her.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
V.A

Hey mate, Will we ever see Susan back in the game? She offered something different from the others and it wld be nice to get to see more of her.
The actress playing her is working for another game now. We can't get a hold of her agent to negotiate getting her back in with us. We're considering approaching her twin sister Shmusin, but she has this really strange lisp when her speech is transcribed into text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
The actress playing her is working for another game now. We can't get a hold of her agent to negotiate getting her back in with us. We're considering approaching her twin sister Shmusin, but she has this really strange lisp when her speech is transcribed into text.

Let me guess: The actress is in a game that involves dreams and desires, right? And she's actually the main character, right?

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018

hey dev !

just wanted to say ... I LOVE THIS GAME !

amazing !

please keep up the good work !

yougopurple

Oct 16, 2018
Just noticed a few places where the script for dialogue must have had "alice" instead of "sister_name_tag" for those of us who dont use default names... prompting a thought of "Alice, ALICE? WHO THE F- IS ALICE" which I'm sure is from a song or something.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Just noticed a few places where the script for dialogue must have had "alice" instead of "sister_name_tag" for those of us who dont use default names... prompting a thought of "Alice, ALICE? WHO THE F- IS ALICE" which I'm sure is from a song or something.
But the question is: have you got used to not living next door to Alice?

When the sad fact is:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Living next door to Alice by New World (1972). The most famous version of the song was released by Smokie (1976). The WTF part came in a 1995 cover version by Gompie.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Living next door to Alice by New World (1972). The most famous version of the song was released by Smokie (1976). The WTF part came in a 1995 cover version by Gompie.
Ha! Or by Was, Not Was. A band perhaps better known for "The Woodwork Squeaks (and out come the freaks)" and "HELLO DAD ... I'm in JAIL!" :D

Whereas your alias reminds me of that song by Max Raabe. - A Nena song. But The Raven Man covered it in his daft, supremely elegant way. :)

(Sorry readers, brief musical digression there. Music does that sort of thing to a body.)

erkper

May 16, 2018
Replaying this great game while waiting for an update, and I got to the part where Alice is cleaning before the party. It struck me again, how much I like Alice with her hair pulled back. Any chance to see more of that?

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Alice never fails, whichever way she is ;)

(The only slightly scary look is when she holds a very full "wink" - one eyelid completely closed, the other completely open! When the MC ... erm ... has just been VERY excited in full view of her eyes.)

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Just wanted to say that Leah made a cameo on Melody. Too bad its on the content from the very last update (dropped yesterday), so you'd have to play all the game so far or get someone else's save to check it out.
I was thinking the same thing:)

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes