PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Virgin or not this game's characters and their relationships are fantastic, so give it an honest try, you might change your mind.

If you want a game with a ton of virgins, you might want to check Ecchi Sensei, there's uh... a lot of them.
Completely agree.

It's a really well-crafted game and developing set of storylines, with nifty (often neatly ironic, rarely destructively sarcastic) dialog ... and crucially a broad range of different but all "3D" characters - a set of variously engaging, crackers outlandish, vulnerable, intense, mostly likeable (in their own different ways, at least very human), lifelike-only-more-colorful & thinking, intelligent personalities.

The MC is perhaps the only rather cardboard-cutout figure in the whole piece, at least for me, with his steretype dread of his dad: however crazy a couple of them may be, the women and girls are mostly beautifully designed & "drawn" - not only as regards the artwork, that is.

Proving you don't absolutely NEED supernatural elements, ghosts, ghouls, demons, monsters, or even evil supercriminals, to have a game you want more of.

Come to that, wherever the plot ends up seems (to me) less important than the ongoing process of the game - especially the enjoyment of the vitally alive characters and how they speak and behave, what they get up to in their lives, and with one another.

I mean, tbh, the sex DOES rear its not-so-ugly head often, thankfully also, and liven all that up a lot, liven up the characters & personalities in their different ways, even if it grosses them out :D - but readers will probably see what I am getting at.

As for the particular interest (fetishization?) of virgin status. Well, whatever turns you on. Personally, I think it's good if we sometimes get past the images of virgins chained po-faced to a rock, the stage of rescuing intact/untouched maidens from dragons (St-George-like), or indeed being that maiden-consuming dragon ... as in real life too, I'd say "non-virgins" are often quite a bit sexier, if they have the eye, the riper experience, have standards (high, low or just idiosyncratic) rather than being an artlessly staring blank sheet. But that's also just a point of view, of course!

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Completely agree.

It's a really well-crafted game and developing set of storylines, with nifty (often neatly ironic, rarely destructively sarcastic) dialog ... and crucially a broad range of different but all "3D" characters - a set of variously engaging, crackers outlandish, vulnerable, intense, mostly likeable (in their own different ways, at least very human), lifelike-only-more-colorful & thinking, intelligent personalities.

The MC is perhaps the only rather cardboard-cutout figure in the whole piece, at least for me, with his steretype dread of his dad: however crazy a couple of them may be, the women and girls are mostly beautifully designed & "drawn" - not only as regards the artwork, that is.

Proving you don't absolutely NEED supernatural elements, ghosts, ghouls, demons, monsters, or even evil supercriminals, to have a game you want more of.

Come to that, wherever the plot ends up seems (to me) less important than the ongoing process of the game - especially the enjoyment of the vitally alive characters and how they speak and behave, what they get up to in their lives, and with one another.

I mean, tbh, the sex DOES rear its not-so-ugly head often, thankfully also, and liven all that up a lot, liven up the characters & personalities in their different ways, even if it grosses them out :D - but readers will probably see what I am getting at.

As for the particular interest (fetishization?) of virgin status. Well, whatever turns you on. Personally, I think it's good if we sometimes get past the images of virgins chained po-faced to a rock, the stage of rescuing intact/untouched maidens from dragons (St-George-like), or indeed being that maiden-consuming dragon ... as in real life too, I'd say "non-virgins" are often quite a bit sexier, if they have the eye, the riper experience, have standards (high, low or just idiosyncratic) rather than being an artlessly staring blank sheet. But that's also just a point of view, of course!
Well,in my point of view..i like when the girls still pure as the MC claim their virginity ..being dominant claim their womb and make them pregnant while they cant leave MC because they love MC so much...i dunno why but i really like this kind of MC,like MC in Parental Love,dominant and have many girls in his house(harem route)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I just finished this game ..eventhough the MC fuck around,it will be turn on when he impregnate all of them and when their parents back,they see many girls pregnant in their house..but sadly,it will be the other way around..and im pretty sure it end with they all take separate way,leave only MC,Alice & Hailey after they graduate..good lord,it will be turn off,and why Alice mention Leah will find a good man instead of MC himself after they clearly take her virginity??..please,i hope there is Harem Route..Alice might be the gf,but she clearly more turn on when it involve more girls

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Well,in my point of view..i like when the girls still pure as the MC claim their virginity ..being dominant claim their womb and make them pregnant while they cant leave MC because they love MC so much...i dunno why but i really like this kind of MC,like MC in Parental Love,dominant and have many girls in his house(harem route)
You better have a lot of $$$ then...raising 10 or more kids is a tough job these days....better start saving!!!;);)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
this game is mostly a love story the difference are if you go down the perv/dominant-path or quiet/sub-path and for now one of the most evident moment is the roleplay sex with Steph that either we're a teacher or she is the teacher domming us xD

Reactions: Lucius Drake

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Play Dreams of Desire to the Perfect Ending... Then you have your harem of impregnated girls :D

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Most likely there will be multiple endings with you having the option to keep them all (and maybe impregnate them) or picking your favorite waifu. I bet that even harem fans can see the appeal to get an Alice only ending.
We will see about that..if they graduate but at the same time carry MC child,they might be loyal,eventhough they far from MC

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You are thinking of other games where the MC is basically a tyrant who hoards waifus all over the place just for his own pleasure, this game is not like that.
what?of course not..most of harem king mc i played kinda just like this mc in this game,a good man,not some tyrant..im just hoping they get pregnant so they know who own and love them

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hell,im not interested to play a MC that fuck many women,get them pregnant and dont take responsibility..im just saying i like the MC claim their womb but at the same time will take care of them

Apr 16, 2019
I wouldnt say impossible, but I dont think everyone wants a kid or to be on an actual harem, living with a man and another dozen women.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I wouldnt say impossible, but I dont think everyone wants a kid or to be on an actual harem, living with a man and another dozen women.
another dozen??:eek:bro when man have a harem,its obvious the girls will control him..:ROFLMAO:so no,maybe Alice doesnt mind,but other girls might beat the shit out of him when he try to flirt other girls..MC already have 6 girls..and maybe have a baby each one of them(in the future)well,im hoping the man claim their womb and have a children

Reactions: blahblah25
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes