Apr 16, 2019
You have sex with four girls at the current release, and theres at least one close to hop on the D. From the first ones, one is virgin (so is MC), and the 5th one also is.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
hmm,I hope i like this Leah girl,i will start downloading and play it after my work is done

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
hold on a second,so Alice is not a virgin?man,i though she is a virgin too :unsure:
She mentions being with other guys a couple times. The virgins are Leah and her sister. I would also add Leah has had sex with girls, not guys though, so she isn't a 100% pure innocent kind of virgin. (you'll find this out more in depth soonish into the game)

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
She mentions being with other guys a couple times. The virgins are Leah and her sister. I would also add Leah has had sex with girls, not guys though, so she isn't a 100% pure innocent kind of virgin.
good lord,what a turn off,here i am hoping that this Alice girl is a virgin..

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You might reconsider it after you learn that shes the key for the threesome scene, and there will probably be more in the future releases.
i will think about it,even though this game not good as Parental Love for my calculation,i will try to enjoy it aswell,well,atleast there is a virgin

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
i will think about it,even though this game not good as Parental Love for my calculation,i will try to enjoy it aswell,well,atleast there is a virgin
Virgin or not this game's characters and their relationships are fantastic, so give it an honest try, you might change your mind.

If you want a game with a ton of virgins, you might want to check Ecchi Sensei, there's uh... a lot of them.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Virgin or not this game's characters and their relationships are fantastic, so give it an honest try, you might change your mind.

If you want a game with a ton of virgins, you might want to check Ecchi Sensei, there's uh... a lot of them.
Ecchi Sensei?umm,not really..a married guy fucking student with his weird teaching kinda off to me tbh,and its pretty clear he dont take responsibility at all

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017

Dont worry i will try

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes