Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I think fucking on the balcony is much sexier and stimulating than on a bed behind closed doors......however, the clerk talking to them in room could use an intro or transition.
Yes but it does not change the fact that it's still a waste to check-in the hotel and not use the bed for sex, they should have done it after they broke the bed

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
What I can't wait for now, is when they return and our favorite girl Leah has announced, of one of her best pranks yet.
A few weeks ago, she had replaced Alice's birth control pills for placebo or sugar pills. In retaliation to getting Karina drunk again, from her last prank.(girlfriend prank)

The MC announced to Leah that he just had sex with Karina, but it's ok, she used Alice's birth control pills as she was in the middle of ovulating at the time....Lol!!

He also stated that just before they had left, that he caught Melody coming out of Alice's room, and happily began playing pogo stick with his cock and her puss.
Then turns and says to Alice, "Hey! babe, you might want to check your birth control stash now". Adding in, that he might better call Auntie and tell her to pick up new supply, because she said she desperately needs to speak to him alone, when they return, and it was going to take awhile....*wink* *wink*

Leah then gets a look of horror as Alice says she's done the same with her pills too, after she kept catching her sneaking out of the MC room...at least 4 times a week...……………….Peace!!

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
What I can't wait for now, is when they return and our favorite girl Leah has announced, of one of her best pranks yet.
A few weeks ago, she had replaced Alice's birth control pills for placebo or sugar pills. In retaliation to getting Karina drunk again, from her last prank.(girlfriend prank)

The MC announced to Leah that he just had sex with Karina, but it's ok, she used Alice's birth control pills as she was in the middle of ovulating at the time....Lol!!

He also stated that just before they had left, that he caught Melody coming out of Alice's room, and happily began playing pogo stick with his cock and her puss.
Then turns and says to Alice, "Hey! babe, you might want to check your birth control stash now". Adding in, that he might better call Auntie and tell her to pick up new supply, because she said she desperately needs to speak to him alone, when they return, and it was going to take awhile....*wink* *wink*

Leah then gets a look of horror as Alice says she's done the same with her pills too, after she kept catching her sneaking out of the MC room...at least 4 times a week...……………….Peace!!
It's like Leah thrown a rock against the MC, and the MC thrown a nuke in retaliation.

I love it!

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
IN PRAISE OF ALICE. The best part & character of this game (others on here seem to agree...):

A few people above have commented on Alice's EYES.

And it's true they look sensual, lively or soulful at different times.

But it's not just the brightness of her eyes themselves, sometimes lighting up, sometimes twinkling, sometimes narrowing ....

Or even the way her vision plays not quite focused on the MC, or other characters in the game - looking slightly through them, or beyond the MC (= the player).

Which creates a bit of depth of character ... and/or an effect of tipsiness, or else needing her glasses on her nose, obviously! ;)

There's also the way Alice ANGLES her head, forward as if looking over glasses on her nose, or tilted to one side, with the hank of her HAIR falling across one eye (also, the flexing of her EYEBROW/S) ... that creates various impressions, that she is sceptical, reproachful ... or pretend-reproachful, cheeky. Or plain horny ...

Also, how her eyes interact or contrast with her MOUTH. e.g. a smile, with sadder eyes ... can make a complex effect!

And like her EXPRESSIONS, her BODY MOVEMENTS often look unrushed, even unflappable....

So Alice generally is a strangely CALMING character, who sets players at ease even when she's keen for sex, or very anxious to cover up when someone walks in on her having sex!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well done to the creators/developers!

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Hey guys. I will start to play the game soon and I'm trying to avoid spoilers, sorry if someone already asked for this.
I just read the beginning of the walkthrough and I'm not sure of something.
What is it better: to play just one path (like pacifist) or to mix both paths together? Because if it doesn't have mixed content, so I think it is better to go to just one path, right? And in another save go to another.
Ah. Just one more thing. These passive and aggressive kinda can be translate to "love" and "passion" route, or is not quite like this?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Hey guys. I will start to play the game soon and I'm trying to avoid spoilers, sorry if someone already asked for this.
I just read the beginning of the walkthrough and I'm not sure of something.
What is it better: to play just one path (like pacifist) or to mix both paths together? Because if it doesn't have mixed content, so I think it is better to go to just one path, right? And in another save go to another.
Ah. Just one more thing. These passive and aggressive kinda can be translate to "love" and "passion" route, or is not quite like this?
The game is linear, those decisions dont change anything besides some dialog.

Reactions: xfirstninx

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
The game is linear, those decisions dont change anything besides some dialog.
Really? Strange, isn't? Well, good. I usually don't like to be a douche while playing and I don't know if the aggressive path would lead me to be like this. Knowing that only the dialogs are going to change is good because I will not loose some massive content.
Thanks!

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I just played for the first time since a very early version and I am impressed with how much is in the game now. Well done!

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Android version please
You can take a look on the public post on patreon friend, but I'll post it here:

Freeloading Family for Android 0.17 has now been released!
I would like to thank for making the android port. I've updated the relevant MEGA folders to include it.

Reactions: Istanblues

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Apr 16, 2019
Even tho the story is linear and only some scenes change here and there depending on path, Im really enjoying it, probably more than I should and it might be Alice's fault. Shes just way too enticing and natural... and pretty. Oh god, shes pretty AF. Alice best girl for sure.

I like Melody too, her wild personality when the subject is sexual but also passion for her job that is cozy and relaxing make a good balance.

Now, obviously everyone is waiting the moment when MC is gonna do something that will give Leah reason to chop his balls off, I can hardly wait. Good to see that Karina is got giving up easily.

Reactions: Freezer14
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes