E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I think fucking on the balcony is much sexier and stimulating than on a bed behind closed doors......however, the clerk talking to them in room could use an intro or transition.

Reactions: Tom10

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i think gay guy on bed is a sneak peek at the sequel to FF.. "Gay guy and his warping fun:in 3D!!!"

Reactions: E-Dog

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I think fucking on the balcony is much sexier and stimulating than on a bed behind closed doors......however, the clerk talking to them in room could use an intro or transition.
Honestly I think that particular scene is a bug.....If I remember right, the MC was going to order room service but they started the balcony scene first.

The scene after that was, the amazing gay trick.....but at the end of that conversation scene, he did mention that because we threw him a bone....err....boner Lol!! That the meals that he brought were free.

So I kind of think they missed putting in the call to room service scene or a variable did not trigger it.

It definitely throws it off somewhat thought, doesn't it?...….Peace!!

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Honestly I think that particular scene is a bug.....If I remember right, the MC was going to order room service but they started the balcony scene first.

The scene after that was, the amazing gay trick.....but at the end of that conversation scene, he did mention that because we threw him a bone....err....boner Lol!! That the meals that he brought were free.

So I kind of think they missed putting in the call to room service scene or a variable did not trigger it.

It definitely throws it off somewhat thought, doesn't it?...….Peace!!
Yes, scene needs some work. There is more than just that scene where it happens in this update though. Seemed some transitions weren't there.

Reactions: MrStark

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Finally I'll be able to play. I could be playing since the last week, but I prefer to wait till the public release, haha!

Well, the talk with the Auntie was a lot less embarrassing than I was expecting.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Personally, I don't see why Alice shouldn't just start on the room service guy.

She's obviously very comfortable being butt naked and freshly fucked when he suddenly turns up in the room. Smiling sweetly for both men, at ease in her skin, etc. So if the MC has run out of gas, why not continue the fun? Yeah, before you say: technically, the reception guy may be gay, but then Alice could find the bi in just about anyone.

;)

blablablasd123

Sep 9, 2018
I really wanted to like this one. The characters are cool, dialogue is solid, I can even get over the goofy body proportions since most things have that. But no animations at all? Come on, what year is it?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I really wanted to like this one. The characters are cool, dialogue is solid, I can even get over the goofy body proportions since most things have that. But no animations at all? Come on, what year is it?
not every dev can do animations, but the latest update has one, most devs wanna get practice making animations before they include them in their games

delain

Jan 11, 2018
Alot of great sexy pictures > animations for every sex scene.
Love the balance in the latest update. And animated scene is great.

Reactions: January2015

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Try to create one animation yourself before you start talking about the point in time or the year.
These game devs are not professional animators. It's already great if they can manage to produce good looking stills. Animations where the characters move like machine parts or wooden dummies are just making it look bad while the stills they're made of would actually look great.
Creating believable animations of human bodies is an art and requires lots of experience. Hiring an animator costs money, a lot of it.

CecilPalmer

Apr 11, 2018
Forgot to say this when 0.17 first came out, but ooooooh boy that Karina stuff.
So glad to see Alice likes her too.
Absolutely cannot wait for more of that.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I loved the last update!!,( i like all of them but this one was really really good), i never have a doubt that Alice was wife material, but man she is the PERFECT wife material, the chemistry between those two its really amazing.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes