• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Finally some more screen time for the sister. She's been needing to be loved for a while now.

Why is it in the one game where all the girls are perfectly happy with you banging all the other girls do I want him to just say "Fuck it" and be with only her?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The game is starting to become linear not that is a problem but...
You got choices about both Karina and the Aunt in this one, so I don't see how linear that was. This is just more of a "set up until the future" episode. Not to mention any time with the sister is amazing.

Reactions: Wugga
Dec 30, 2018
Good update but that last schene doesn't make any sense to me.. The clerk is, out of nowhere, in the room with you? Really?! While your both still naked? We barely even know this guy!
Yeah, exactly. I went back few frames to see if I haven't missed anything. Definitely needs a little bit in between.

Jan 30, 2019
Played the game for the first time today great game (y) but two questions
why that clerk is there?
Will susan will be back in future updates?
I want her back cuz she's hot;)

Reactions: Raven Hex

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I have mixed feelings about this update....
on one hand Karina showed her wild side, on the other Alice made too many steps backwards into being simply fuckbuddies while at the same time the player could see the first hints of an alice only ending.
Leah wants to talk.... it's either about her sister, Susan coming back or about some lifeform taking shape in her womb.
the clerk thing came out of nowhere without any transition from the balcony scene.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
about the gay guy in the bed, I think you should insert a line such as 'sometimes later' etc just before the scene take places.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Lol, when Alice asked me about Karina and to leave her alone I noticed that no matter what you picked Alice is still turned on to the idea of the MC banging her... I still chose to stop phone flirting with her though as she is my least favorite female (though she is likable at points).

For the Aunt however there was no doubt what I was gonna pick, and Alice's reaction to it was priceless....

Alice: so you didnt fuck you Aunt ?
MC: *chooses not yet*
Alice: *wide eyes* Not YET ??? .... fine, but tell me when you do, I want details !!

Me: I love this girl more and more.

She doesnt really care for monogamy, and thats awesome, yet I wouldnt mind the MC being exclusive with her either..goes to show how well @FFCreations wrote that character, that despite the other bombshells you wouldnt mind following a pure Alice route... Honestly this is one of the only 2 or 3 believable romances in VN from the hundreds I have played...The only one that matches it or might surpass it is MC x Soph-Soph from @Domiek "Personal Trainer".

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Lol

Not a thing wrong with RHPS! back in the day (mid 80's) when I was an undergrad at Berkeley my wife and I used to go see the RHPS almost every Saturday to the 'Midnight Movie' at the Strand Theatre in San francisco. The crown was fantastic _ lots of people in costume, most everyone with toast, rubber gloves the works ... it was a party and you could bring most anything you wanted into the theater _ damn those were good times :D No way could we do that today ... everyone is way to caught up in drama and PC bullshit.
We still have it every weekend out here. Been going for over 25yrs now!

Reactions: Reese286

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah. I realized that in post. The mirror had its reflection flipped, which essentially transposed it instead of reflecting it (like you said). But couldn’t redo it since I had to in that case essentially redo 2 other renders + their post production.

I guess it’s my fault for underestimating people’s eagle eyes.

Although I might be able to fix it with the mad Photoshop skillz I possess. Should give it a try tomorrow.
Ooooooh, that was meant to be a reflection. I thought she recruited a second person (drunk Leah?) to provide a cover up hand.

TPS1

Jun 29, 2017
I'm loving the story, although I was a tad disappointed in how Susan's role gets cut short, does anyone know if there're any plans for her in future updates?

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
That doesn't make much sense, why would she be holding the phone herself then? :unsure:
To hide it from Lonely Bowling Guy, who is undoubtedly there and most assuredly wants to use a stranger's phone to inform his parents that he's gay.

For the 300th time.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
To hide it from Lonely Bowling Guy, who is undoubtedly there and most assuredly wants to use a stranger's phone to inform his parents that he's gay.

For the 300th time.
Well, snatching that phone would be a challenge by itself, considering the fact that Karina is at their home and "the lonely gay" is at the hotel :rolleyes:

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I dont understand why people are freaking out about the gay guy... is it creepy he is naked in their room ? hell yes... but I seriously hope people arent scared that Alice might bang the dude, as she is the one that figured out he was gay in the first place...

Ok I hate to beat a dead horse, but now I am more confused thx to @Penfold Mole, does the patch fix the game so they can be step-siblings ? or it makes it so they are blood related ? cause I personally prefer playing the game with the devs original vision despite how much I love incest in fiction, if its not that, its NOT THAT.

However due to the incest mod/patch being always late I have played the game without it, and even re-started the game, and I got the shitty "roommate" crap... thats why I am asking... otherwise this game needs 2 patches... one to restore the game and do away with the shitty "roommate" stuff, bringing them back to step-siblings... and another for those that want to change the original story and make them blood related...

I personally would be happy with step-siblings... and I know that step-siblings can be roommates too, the part that pisses me off is when the dialogue says "your dad can never find out about us, he'll be mad if he knows we are fucking despite being ROOMMATES"... That shit makes me groan... I am like whats next "we cant fuck cause we are STRANGERS !! " ?

Let her bang the dude, if that's what she really wants. Alice can do no wrong. ... ;)

(Also, gay doesn't necessarily mean .... uninterested in Alice ... ! :D )

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes