• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I dont understand why people are freaking out about the gay guy... is it creepy he is naked in their room ? hell yes... but I seriously hope people arent scared that Alice might bang the dude, as she is the one that figured out he was gay in the first place...
As long as MC's ass isn't in danger, the gay guy can sit anywhere he wants, IMHO :LOL:

Ok I hate to beat a dead horse, but now I am more confused thx to @Penfold Mole, does the patch fix the game so they can be step-siblings ? or it makes it so they are blood related ? cause I personally prefer playing the game with the devs original vision despite how much I love incest in fiction, if its not that, its NOT THAT.

However due to the incest mod/patch being always late I have played the game without it, and even re-started the game, and I got the shitty "roommate" crap... thats why I am asking...
I thought I was pretty clear about what I said :rolleyes:. You don't need the patch if you are OK with them being step-siblings as they have been originally all the time.
The patch is supposed to make them blood related.

And they are in fact room-mates besides also being step-siblings, since they are sharing an appartment (that isn't their family home). So there is really nothing weird about that word being used sometimes.

otherwise this game needs 2 patches... one to restore the game and do away with the shitty "roommate" stuff, bringing them back to step-siblings... and another for those that want to change the original story and make them blood related...

I personally would be happy with step-siblings... and I know that step-siblings can be roommates too, the part that pisses me off is when the dialogue says "your dad can never find out about us, he'll be mad if he knows we are fucking despite being ROOMMATES"... That shit makes me groan... I am like whats next "we cant fuck cause we are STRANGERS !! " ?
As I already stated several times, you do not need any patches if you want to play the original story where the main characters are step-siblings sharing an appartment, which also makes them room-mates.

Correction!

I just noticed, while checking the game script again, that what I said isn't true any more (unless you're using old game saves as I do). For a new game you'd have to set a variable named
dialouge = "step-sister"

I'll take a closer look at it now, what exactly has been changed. Wait a bit.

Sorry about the confusion. I haven't started a new game since the first version was released and I was totally unaware of the change.

Update...

Yes, in the beginning of the game you will have a choice to start the game with the step-sister or a childhood friend:

Code:
    menu:
        dev "Do you want to change the story so that it includes non incest content? The only changes will be to dialogue. All images and storylines will ultimately remain otherwise the same."

"I want to live with my step-sister!":
            $ dialouge = "step-sister"

"I want to live with my childhood friend!":
            $ dialouge = "childhood friend"
            $ sis_name = "Alice"
So, no patching or anything else is needed if you start from the beginning.

If you don't start the game from the beginning and use the chapter select option instead, then you won't get that choice and the girl will be a childhood friend by default.
In that case you can set that variable manually via Ren'Py console:

And save the game after that. In case you ever roll back the game from this point, the variable will be reset back to "childhood friend" and you'd have to correct it again.

No patch can solve that problem right now because of the way it's been set up.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
So, no patching or anything else is needed if you start from the beginning.

If you don't start the game from the beginning, but use the chapter select instead, then you won't get that choice and the girl will be a childhood friend by default.
In that case you can set that variable manually via Ren'Py console:

And save the game after that. In case you ever roll back the game from this point, the variable will be reset back to "childhood friend" and you'd have to correct it again.

No patch can solve that problem right now because of the way it's been set up.
Yeah, I will fix this to make it more convenient.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
basically
use the voucher go away with Alice..have lots of wild sex
Aunty is left alone with Leah and Karina but we do not know what shenanigans they are getting into yet
naked gay guy appears suddenly via warp drive on your bed while yer naked and chats to you
many new renders
much awesomeness
damn the dames are stunning in this game
WTF is gay guy doing on our bed suddenly?!!!!
there ya go..the changelog :D
that's a epic Change-Log :)

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
It's okay, I get it. Your mirror just transposed the figure instead of reflecting it.
Yeah. I realized that in post. The mirror had its reflection flipped, which essentially transposed it instead of reflecting it (like you said). But couldn’t redo it since I had to in that case essentially redo 2 other renders + their post production.

I guess it’s my fault for underestimating people’s eagle eyes.

Although I might be able to fix it with the mad Photoshop skillz I possess. Should give it a try tomorrow.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Lol
What wrong with the time warp?
Not a thing wrong with RHPS! back in the day (mid 80's) when I was an undergrad at Berkeley my wife and I used to go see the RHPS almost every Saturday to the 'Midnight Movie' at the Strand Theatre in San francisco. The crown was fantastic _ lots of people in costume, most everyone with toast, rubber gloves the works ... it was a party and you could bring most anything you wanted into the theater _ damn those were good times :D No way could we do that today ... everyone is way to caught up in drama and PC bullshit.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Yeah. I realized that in post. The mirror had its reflection flipped, which essentially transposed it instead of reflecting it (like you said). But couldn’t redo it since I had to in that case essentially redo 2 other renders + their post production.

I guess it’s my fault for underestimating people’s eagle eyes.

Although I might be able to fix it with the mad Photoshop skillz I possess. Should give it a try tomorrow.
Now we know the guy has a in his room :unsure:. Unusual, but not impossible. ;)

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes