• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Always a great update, and is glad the story keeps going, though I am worried about the father part of the equation.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Thanks for this update on the most enthralling love story on the internet. Alice is such a lovable character.
This story has grown to a full five star experience to me, thanks to the excellent story writing, the bantering dialogues and the sheer beauty of the rendered images.

Reactions: danilo and Mytez

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i just started to play this game and i am fallowing the walkthrough and going the perversion path, i got to the point where u can smack or scare alice, first one says on the walkthrough smack ass get +1 perversion and +1 sispervbro and then NOTE if pacifism<perversion and the other says spook her and NOTE if perversion<pacifism, which one do i chose for the perversion path, i dont get what it means with the pacifism<perversion and perversion<pacifism need help to understand?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
i just started to play this game and i am fallowing the walkthrough and going the perversion path, i got to the point where u can smack or scare alice, first one says on the walkthrough smack ass get +1 perversion and +1 sispervbro and then NOTE if pacifism<perversion and the other says spook her and NOTE if perversion<pacifism, which one do i chose for the perversion path, i dont get what it means with the pacifism<perversion and perversion<pacifism need help to understand?
pacifism<perversion means pacifism is less than perversion. perversion<pacifism means perversion less than pacifism

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Are they still steps without a patch or were they just changed to "roommates"? I added the patch some time back though I was okay with the step-sibling angle, I kind of forgot how it worked since I waited a few updates a while back.
No clue. All i can say is that the developer keeps changing initial placements of word or coding on the title page or something and they have to "fix" it each time. (If memory serves me correctly)
The two main characters are step-siblings who met each other as adults after their parents got married. This has been the original story since the first version of the game and the dev team has changed nothing about it since then.
The characters do call each other "brother" and "sister", but they are well aware that they aren't related and they aren't really doing anything illegal or wrong, they just don't want their parents to find out about it, because the MC's father is an asshole pretty much about everything.
This has been the original story since the beginning and nothing has changed about it. No patching is required so far to keep it this way.

The patch was made much later to change the original story into something some people may prefer, but the game is not an incest game originally... Except for Patreon and maybe some really narrow-minded people. The story hasn't been written in a way to support real incest theme, so I'm guessing in some places some major re-writing is required in the script to change it.

I personally can't see any reason to change the original story, it's saucy enough for me the way it is.

warrug25

Jul 2, 2017
I've absolutely been loving this game (as you can clearly see by my profile picture), and this update confirms my feelings: beautiful storyline, relatable characters, outstanding CG, good project management by the developer (as far as I can see)... definitely a game one should be proud to support.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I've absolutely been loving this game (as you can clearly see by my profile picture), and this update confirms my feelings: beautiful storyline, relatable characters, outstanding CG, good project management by the developer (as far as I can see)... definitely a game one should be proud to support.
I totally agree...said the one who asked to marry the developer out of happiness for the update xD

Reactions: warrug25

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Freeloading Family v0.17.
it contains a slightly modified version of the incest patch by @bas/@gigan.
you can de-/activate it by clicking the game title in the main menu.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
read the past 3 pages that have filled during my powerdown period of 6-7 hours and i figured out the big hook this game has over so many others..the eyes..they are so nuanced..the devs really hit the mark with the eyes...also..the hips butts hair lips noses boobs personalities..but the eyes..most games have standard blank stare common asset eyes..these eyes talk to you..they express stuff..makes the dames feel real sometimes...thats pretty cool.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes