PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Yeah. I realized that in post. The mirror had its reflection flipped, which essentially transposed it instead of reflecting it (like you said). But couldn’t redo it since I had to in that case essentially redo 2 other renders + their post production.

I guess it’s my fault for underestimating people’s eagle eyes.

Although I might be able to fix it with the mad Photoshop skillz I possess. Should give it a try tomorrow.
I'd say ... don't be too hard on yourself. Super game. As often noted, Alice is a dream girl.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Ok, finally i had some time to play it. It was nice, had some problems with english though, and its odd and interesting at the same time, cause normally i do not have any problems with words meaning. Found out how "ring finger" named in english, we call it "noname" or "nameless" who knew americans can be so romantric? Well, you still have Tramp, so most likely all thanks to England! :LOL:
And yes, that gay guy inside room right after sex... is kinda creepy. A lot.

Reactions: delain

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
You got choices about both Karina and the Aunt in this one, so I don't see how linear that was. This is just more of a "set up until the future" episode. Not to mention any time with the sister is amazing.
You got choices about both Karina and the Aunt in this one, so I don't see how linear that was. This is just more of a "set up until the future" episode. Not to mention any time with the sister is amazing.
None of the choices are tracked. I followed via the script and the only real choice was the route you took.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I have mixed feelings about this update....
on one hand Karina showed her wild side, on the other Alice made too many steps backwards into being simply fuckbuddies while at the same time the player could see the first hints of an alice only ending.
Leah wants to talk.... it's either about her sister, Susan coming back or about some lifeform taking shape in her womb.
the clerk thing came out of nowhere without any transition from the balcony scene.
@Eerie Entity @TheDevian @Idkanythingsmarter

yeah i wasnt expecting that from a christian girl

May 8, 2018
@Eerie Entity @TheDevian @Idkanythingsmarter

yeah i wasnt expecting that from a christian girl
Yes, nor that behaviour from Alice. Update was kinda meh, first time since I started this game I got this feeling. I like that it is more harem oriented but expected more from Alice after all that build up in last few updates.
And that clerk teleport into room, damn, that was rly strange and weird. He was like
tenor.gif

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Fantastic game, need to bring the teacher back. :'(. I miss Doming her sexy ass.

Throw my vote in with the "teleporting clerk is fucking weird." needs to be a transition scene. Nice that they lay the ground work for MC if he wants to have a bi hook up but doesnt force it. Cool option for those that want it but doesnt force straight players like me to do it.

Hope we get more fucking scenes in the future with Melody and Leah.
And ofcourse we need to get us some hot aunt action. Deflowering Karina will be awesome.

Reactions: E-Dog

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
That would mean that he's bisexual until tested, not that he's in all places at once :rolleyes:
Technically, all sexualities at once.

OK, not really. Technically he'd be both alive and dead at the same time. But I decided to take the spirit of the comment, not the letter.

Reactions: E-Dog

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Technically, all sexualities at once.
Yes, that's right.
OK, not really. Technically he'd be both alive and dead at the same time. But I decided to take the spirit of the comment, not the letter.
Since he's not Schrödinger's cat but Schrödinger's homosexual, then I assume the testing environment would differ from the one the cat would be tested in.

Reactions: goobdoob

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Since he's not Schrödinger's cat but Schrödinger's homosexual, then I assume the testing environment would differ from the one the cat would be tested in.
Just...ew. :ROFLMAO:

Gay or not gay? Having sex or not having sex? The possibilities are limitless!:p

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
basically
use the voucher go away with Alice..have lots of wild sex
Aunty is left alone with Leah and Karina but we do not know what shenanigans they are getting into yet
naked gay guy appears suddenly via warp drive on your bed while yer naked and chats to you
many new renders
much awesomeness
damn the dames are stunning in this game
WTF is gay guy doing on our bed suddenly?!!!!
there ya go..the changelog :D
I would love to but sadly it wasn't, they had wasted their voucher for me because they didn't have lots of wild sex and they didn't even break (use) the bed

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes