WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Play Dreams of Desire to the Perfect Ending... Then you have your harem of impregnated girls :D
I'm not played this game yet, but heared about it something. The first thing is that sister thing, come on, if your not gonna tell her u used powers on her, she would be shoot in the head, how fucked up is that? This is really idiotic.
And about "Harem full of pregnant girls", incest game is fun, but the only thing not allowed in incest is pregnancy of your siblings, this is where bitchy reality appears, how cute it would be to have degenerate children? You know, it was prohibited not because of morality, but because of this small problem, right? So, when I see option to impregnate relative in a game it's quickly a turn off, the brain starts thinking about consequences.
This is also a reason why "step" with Alice is better, they CAN become family.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
You know thats not true right?degenerate kid and all that stuff is not real..even scientist cant prove its true, only small percent like below 10%,people make up of it for the moral..but,still it kinda stupid in real life,but we are playing game,everything is not real
Trust me when I say I am a incest fan..and a full time pervert..but your statements are just so wrong...if your from science background there is study of inbreeding and it's consequences.. straight up fact ..same genes fucks you up...and it's when close relatives fucks with each other....it's 21st century..and your talk about scientist can't prove and all that..no offense is just BS..Google my frnd try it..you may even find that boogie man do exist and he lives under my bed...:cool::cool:

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Anyway,its really turn me off when i found out Alice is not a virgin:ROFLMAO:,i just skip through out the scene..dont really think much about her,instead i feel attracted to virgin sister Leah&Karina,mostly to Karina..she is just innocent and adorable..i hope mc can claim her virginity next after Leah..im hoping they all get pregnant

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
so nitpicking...now you'll tell us that you're so obsessed with someone's virginity to prefer underage-girls? so in that case you know that you can claim their virginity bc they're underaged an sure as hell they're virgin?

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
There are no virgins in this game, every hymen is broken, also in the picture sent by Leah to Alice in the beginning of the game, the dildo in the background is so huge, that even complete full-time whore would be afraid to use it. Calm down, you can not think about them as virgins, even Karina had a lot of dildos under her bed and idea that she only "collects" them is stupid as hell.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I don't believe I ever stated whether any of the girls are or aren't virgins, except for Leah (who specifically says she is). Alice has been with guys, but I don't think I ever said that she's slept with any.

It's up to you to decide.

Except Susan. She was a hoe.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I don't believe I ever stated whether any of the girls are or aren't virgins, except for Leah (who specifically says she is). Alice has been with guys, but I don't think I ever said that she's slept with any.

It's up to you to decide.

Except Susan. She was a hoe.
Yeah I’ve also been very confused this whole conversation. I was convinced that we hadn’t said anything about Alice’s virginity. I even skimmed through the script once again to see if I misremembered, but couldn’t find anything.

But everyone was so confident in her virginity status that I just felt like I was the one who misremembered.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Yeah I’ve also been very confused this whole conversation. I was convinced that we hadn’t said anything about Alice’s virginity. I even skimmed through the script once again to see if I misremembered, but couldn’t find anything.

But everyone was so confident in her virginity status that I just felt like I was the one who misremembered.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It really doesn't matter, she decided to be with the MC, which when I'm playing is me, so I can at least dream.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Do you think, that maybe, we could get back on topic for this thread?
How about we discuss the actual game this thread is about?
How many pages now have been wasted discussing the finer points of incestual procreation?
It's a fictional game, set in a fictional universe.
Just play the game and enjoy it!
Leave the discussion to the correct places of the forum.
Thanks.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
seriously, go to some incest forum if you want to talk about this scientific stuff...i don't give a single shit, i'm not programming to rape one of my brothers and get pregnant from him...i'm here for a good romantic game, and you're just ranting about science-stuff...it's like I DON'T KNOW, but sure as hell it's boring, and makes me feel like i should block all of you

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Karina is Matrioska or Stoccolma(and italian joke that means that she can take tons of loads xD als you know sweden bc she's blonde)...xD, Alice and hailey not sure

Explaining the Stoccolma joke: "Sto" in italian usually/almost always means "I'm" and "Colma"(forget the other C, for the sake of the joke) mean "Full"....so yeah it's either a swallowing joke or a cum-inside joke xD

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
loner girl saying its wrong to be attracted to Karina,because she think Karina is underage :ROFLMAO:,she is 18 years old damn it,and i admit i have an obssesion to like virgin girl..the pure maiden make me wanna protect them more..and yeah,i hope it end with harem and they all pregnant:coffee:

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes