Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What bothers me in games is like when @Avaron1974 comes in and shames people for not wanting to do a single woman playthrough (shame is a strong word, I meant it in that she always defends some writing using the excuse that THIS game is NOT a Harem, pick one or lose them all LOL)... I dont want to replay the game... lets see... Alice, Leah, Melody, urgghh Karina, Susan, Haley... thats 6 different playthroughs to see all content... No thanks !! I'd rather the MC fucks them all in their pussies in one playthrough at different times, and eventually settles down with the one he likes best...I mean can you imagine being loyal to one girl at a time in a game like Ecchi Sensei that currently has 97 love interests ??
I don't recall having shamed anyone for playing harem games.

I don't play games like this because I don't like most of the girls. There is only 1 in this game I have any interest in, I saw the romance tag on my first play through and stupidly assumed it would be a dating sim type game.

The only time it was brought up is when I asked if there was way to avoid all the others apart from Melody and then I was shamed for not wanting to fuck everything. That was the last time I played and the last time I entered this thread until you tagged me in.

The only time i've called anyone out is when people go in dating sims wanting a harem path after being told there are no harem paths.

I've never singled anyone out for anything.

Unlike you.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I had some IRL life stuff come up and forgot to send the script off to @Qleaf for the walkthrough.

It's not very needed but we'll probably get one updated soon(ish)
Thanks for tagging me to let me know. <3

Guys now you know who to blame for the late walkthrough update :p

Kidding aside, I’ll start working on it later tonight or tomorrow hopefully. ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't recall having shamed anyone for playing harem games.

I don't play games like this because I don't like most of the girls. There is only 1 in this game I have any interest in, I saw the romance tag on my first play through and stupidly assumed it would be a dating sim type game.

The only time it was brought up is when I asked if there was way to avoid all the others apart from Melody and then I was shamed for not wanting to fuck everything. That was the last time I played and the last time I entered this thread until you tagged me in.

The only time i've called anyone out is when people go in dating sims wanting a harem path after being told there are no harem paths.

I've never singled anyone out for anything.

Unlike you.
You can play only episodes you want and enjoy Melody,like the last one.Just skip the first part with Alice.
Seriously if more game give you the option to jump from episode to episode

Reactions: Thermophob

Lini

Nov 2, 2018
Greetings,
here my Italian translation of Freeloading Family version 0.18.
As much as possible I have tried to eliminate the grammatical inaccuracies deriving from the translation of Google Translate.

Here the link:

Installation
To install just unzip the FRE018Ita.rar file in the game's "game" directory. Answer Yes to any overwrite request.
Note
1) At the first start an error may occur. Just close and restart the game.

----------------------

Saluti,
qui la mia traduzione in italiano di Freeloading Family versione 0.18.
Per quanto possibile ho cercato di eliminare le inesattezze grammaticali derivanti dalla traduzione di Google Translate.

Installazione
Per installare basta scompattare il file FRE018Ita.rar all'interno della directory "game" del gioco. Rispondere Si alla eventuale richiesta di sovrascrittura.
Note
1) Al primo avvio puo' presentarsi un errore. Basta chiudere e riavviare il gioco.
hey a me non funziona la traduzione/not working translate

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Anyone else get a feeling of dread from the main screen music? Makes me expect that this game is going to eventually take a tragic turn.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Yeah, wish we had the option to "distract" her again lol
As much as doing that would turn you into a piece of garbage. She has those wonderful child bearing hips, so it's only fair that we put them to the test.

I don't know what kind of endings this game will have, but it better be one involving Mel. She's the perfect pair for my assholy MC, more than Alice.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
hey a me non funziona la traduzione/not working translate
Make sure the * .rpyc files contained within the FRE018Ita.rar file have been unpacked in the game's "game" folder. The translation is done for the Windows version. I have no idea if it also works with Mac or other s.o. If it still doesn't work send me a screenshot of the folder where you have the game in private conversation.

Assicurati che i file *.rpyc contenuti all'interno del file FRE018Ita.rar siano stati scompattati nella cartella "game" del gioco. La traduzione e' fatta per la versione Windows. Non ho idea se funzioni anche con Mac o altri s.o. Se non funziona ancora mandami uno screenshot della cartella dove hai il gioco in conversazione privata.

Jun 20, 2018
I hope the ending will be end where MC dump all other girls where he only see them as sex friend,and choose Melody..and yeah,dump sister till she is crying in her room is a process

and is it true Melody only with sex toys before she meet MC or is it only roleplaying?

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes