ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
As much as doing that would turn you into a piece of garbage. She has those wonderful child bearing hips, so it's only fair that we put them to the test.

I don't know what kind of endings this game will have, but it better be one involving Mel. She's the perfect pair for my assholy MC, more than Alice.
assholey MC?..lol..from the beginning Alice was playing "Flik-a-Clit" with Leah..all the dames in some form have been in on the fun..its a sex train of happiness..MC is the engineer..Alice is the conductor...Melody is the dining car..Auntie is the lounge car..Karina is the sleeping car and Leah is the caboose(because she gonna git sum anal!!!!) and the trip is SO scenic ;)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I hope the ending will be end where MC dump all other girls where he only see them as sex friend,and choose Melody..and yeah,dump sister till she is crying in her room is a process

and is it true Melody only with sex toys before she meet MC or is it only roleplaying?
WoW...you make me feel like an Asshole(by just reading you) and now i want marry Alice even more

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I hope the ending will be end where MC dump all other girls where he only see them as sex friend,and choose Melody..and yeah,dump sister till she is crying in her room is a process

and is it true Melody only with sex toys before she meet MC or is it only roleplaying?
dude,you make MC look like an asshole without care about their feeling..:cautious:well,i cant wait for Karina,i will dump sister and choose her,its not like there is a harem ending for this game:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Freezer14

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
assholey MC?..lol..from the beginning Alice was playing "Flik-a-Clit" with Leah..all the dames in some form have been in on the fun..its a sex train of happiness..MC is the engineer..Alice is the conductor...Melody is the dining car..Auntie is the lounge car..Karina is the sleeping car and Leah is the caboose(because she gonna git sum anal!!!!) and the trip is SO scenic ;)
I've been always playing the assholy route, not that I bother tho check the other, so I just assume that in the other MC is way more of a pussy.
That train seems like a fantastic ride, without Alice it wouldn't even move, but damn me if I'm not going to spend the whole trip in the dinning car stuffing my face with some juicy food.

Pablo45

Jul 21, 2017
Tis game is really good !
I would have liked NTR or cheating from his sister, or at least share her, if she's open minded about sharing his BF there is no reason she can't do the same

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I've been always playing the assholy route, not that I bother tho check the other, so I just assume that in the other MC is way more of a pussy.
That train seems like a fantastic ride, without Alice it wouldn't even move, but damn me if I'm not going to spend the whole trip in the dinning car stuffing my face with some juicy food.
That's why harems are superior lol

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
As much as doing that would turn you into a piece of garbage. She has those wonderful child bearing hips, so it's only fair that we put them to the test.

I don't know what kind of endings this game will have, but it better be one involving Mel. She's the perfect pair for my assholy MC, more than Alice.
Knocking up Melody is the best route because we can't knock up Alice. Only to avoid a 2 headed mutant baby, Alice can be our cuckqueen.

• Haha
Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Knocking up Melody is the best route because we can't knock up Alice. Only to avoid a 2 headed mutant baby, Alice can be our cuckqueen.
We can always get Alice and Haley preggo and turn the house into the X-Mansion.

It has to be Mel, Karina will probably break and Leah could work if you catch her in one of those days that she forgets shes a lesbian.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
We can always get Alice and Haley preggo and turn the house into the X-Mansion.

It has to be Mel, Karina will probably break and Leah could work if you catch her in one of those days that she forgets shes a lesbian.
That's hot. Don't underestimate Karina, small women can handle big things. :sneaky:
With Leah, I have a feeling we'll be deep in that ass the next update to remind her she like dick too. Can't have members of the harem straying.
if the MC knocked up Alice or Hailey it would be no problem because the MC isnt blood-related to either of them
Oh right. Our authoritarian control freak Patreon overlords might be watching. There is absolutely NO incest in this game. Purely a coincidence their father has the same name.:whistle:

Reactions: botc76 and Mytez

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
wow more i read this thread and more i feel disgusted but in a "i should really say sorry even if i didn't talk at all" way...

Btw: Alice is soo nice and beautiful and passionate/romantic, Leah is kinda an hypocrite, Mel...is Niagara, Susan should be in hell, Karina is cute but in a "i want to hug you, lil'sis" way, Aunt Hailey is ok...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
can anyone help my mac v ersion not opening. even if i chmod, not happening with older versions
Some questions:

1. What version are you trying to run?
  2. Where did you download it from?
  3. What program did you use to extract the archive?
  4. What happens when you try to run it?

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes