• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
What's weird to me is if they weren't supposed to be family then why were they acting like what they were doing was wrong? Was that just the patch changing the script?
If she's only the daughter of one of your fathers flings why the need to hide your relationship? lol
Maybe the whole point is just going over my head.:unsure:

Jun 20, 2018
My favourite girl is Melody
2.Alice
3.Karina
4.Leah
5.Hailey
(no susan,never interested with a slut)

i become more turn on when Melody said her past experience is only sex toy(is it true or she just act)...she is a kinky and adventurous,and she never mention any guy or her sex experiences before(as she mention she never bring any guy to her room except MC)..so big plus for me..

one more thing,i think this game never go to harem,unless the girls being impregnated by the MC and their parent doesnt know how to deal with this problem except they let their girls stay with him(pay child support where some of them go to work and take turn to have an orgy once in a while)
The game will end with Melody my girl and i will dump all of them and they leave heartbroken and crying..LoL

Jun 20, 2018
If Susan is pregnant, knowing how these games with pregnancy are, the chances of the MC being the father are like 150%.

Yes, 150%.
if that happen,they might argue with this whole situation or susan end up corrupting them all to have MC baby..

more interesting if this game have multiple ending

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
What's weird to me is if they weren't supposed to be family then why were they acting like what they were doing was wrong? Was that just the patch changing the script?
If she's only the daughter of one of your fathers flings why the need to hide your relationship? lol
Maybe the whole point is just going over my head.:unsure:
Maybe because she is the MC's half sister? There is still a blood connection if they have the same father.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
i become more turn on when Melody said her past experience is only sex toy(is it true or she just act)...she is a kinky and adventurous,and she never mention any guy or her sex experiences before(as she mention she never bring any guy to her room except MC)..so big plus for me..
She said that she doesn't like giving head. For other guys, and not for MC. So you saw what you wanted, thats all. :)
For me, best girls is Alice and Melody, if only she was a little less straight. I know that its quite normal for a girl to be bisexual, even i know one that made a threesome for her husband, and the main idea was for her to have a girl, so please @V.A. Laurie, do the writers magic!
And if this game have only one girl ending, well, Melody is nice and all, she is fun, hilarious and boldy, but we have Alice that is doing mostly everything for MC, not asking anything in return. It would be complete betreyal if in the end you will choose other girl. And yes, the special was so heartbreaking when Melody told us she has loving husband and two kids. And Alice, V.A. Laurie dared leave Alice, how dare he?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
thread makes my head hurt sometimes...so i'll clear everything up..hehehe
Melody:ya just knocked her up dude
Susan:ya knocked her up dude
Alice: oh..she's knocked up dude!!
Leah:you WILL knock her up dude
Karina:she REALLY wants you to knock her up dude
Auntie:7-8 babies...and box-wine..pack of pall-malls...nice double wide in Arkansas..Iroc-Z rusting in the front yard...dude

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
thread makes my head hurt sometimes...so i'll clear everything up..hehehe
Melody:ya just knocked her up dude
Susan:ya knocked her up dude
Alice: oh..she's knocked up dude!!
Leah:you WILL knock her up dude
Karina:she REALLY wants you to knock her up dude
Auntie:7-8 babies...and box-wine..pack of pall-malls...nice double wide in Arkansas..Iroc-Z rusting in the front yard...dude
You had me until box-wine and cigs lol

Reactions: ThunderRob

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
OMG that cliffanger almost killed me.
Now my top 3 is:
1) Melody (she grew up on me big time now)
2) Hailey (I 'd get her addicted to something else than booze... VERY addicted)
3) Alice (too obvious choice but still)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Is there anyway to skip Karina content. She isn't my cup of tea and i would like to avoid her.
not really..about all i can think of is try not to show interest in her phone texts? the 5 dames are all integral to the story..i think eventually though you'll be able to "just say no" as the endgame draws nearer.

Reactions: snakeplisskin
Jun 20, 2018
She said that she doesn't like giving head. For other guys, and not for MC. So you saw what you wanted, thats all. :)
For me, best girls is Alice and Melody, if only she was a little less straight. I know that its quite normal for a girl to be bisexual, even i know one that made a threesome for her husband, and the main idea was for her to have a girl, so please @V.A. Laurie, do the writers magic!
And if this game have only one girl ending, well, Melody is nice and all, she is fun, hilarious and boldy, but we have Alice that is doing mostly everything for MC, not asking anything in return. It would be complete betreyal if in the end you will choose other girl. And yes, the special was so heartbreaking when Melody told us she has loving husband and two kids. And Alice, V.A. Laurie dared leave Alice, how dare he?
husband and 2 kids?who?

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
husband and 2 kids?who?
There are four specials right now. Not related to canon. Small storys, some done by invited authors and two by V.A.Laurie. You can find it in main menu.
P.S While playing Karina special, you will curse V.A.Laurie a lot. But that special is not so bad, in the end i kinda liked it.

Jun 20, 2018
There are four specials right now. Not related to canon. Small storys, some done by invited authors and two by V.A.Laurie. You can find it in main menu.
P.S While playing Karina special, you will curse V.A.Laurie a lot. But that special is not so bad, in the end i kinda liked it.
i remember opening event,but didnt really care much because its non canon
To be honest,i really want to know Alice and Melody past relationship,it might help changing my mind about the girls..

For now,i only know in high school,Alice have a relationship with an annoying guy,they kiss one time and he kept telling people around Alice is his women,before they broke up and the guy spread the rumor she is a whore,eventhough she is not
and one time where she telling MC where she secretly meet her boyfriend in the basement(i think)at her house..

Melody not much story about her..to think she never bring any guy at home other than MC,is quite relief for me,and when they roleplaying,MC mentioning her pussy as tight as a virgin and she mention she only with the toys before she meet MC,and she dont like giving head with her past boyfriends..maybe as far she only gave blowjob to them,not sleeping with them..seeing her adventurous and kinky,she maybe pop her cherry with one of her sex toys..

Leah only have 1 ex at the moment..she keep her virginity for her boyfriend before she caught him cheating with Susan,they broke up..then she have lesbian relationship with Alice before they both have threesome with MC and MC take her virginity.

Karina,doesnt have any past relationship..but she have a feeling to MC,but behind her religious behavior,she is quite wild and i dont like to see her fuck around till 100 partner before settle down,she need to kept in watch,maybe by her sister and MC himself,Leah nightmare to see her being corrupted and wild is what i dont want to see,maybe MC and Leah can teach her that sex only involve when someone in love..maybe a good chance to have 3some and 4some if Karina willing to gave her virgnity to MC like her sister.

Hailey,have a relationship with MC father in the past before she settle down with MC uncle..have a depression problem and quite lonely after her husband die..she need a company and she is hoping MC can help her with her empty heart,which is mean she need a new man that she can rely on..which is mean MC himself

Susan,she fuck around and she is a slut..not much about her except her incident with Leah ex boyfriend..only think about sex
if she came back with huge belly and claiming MC is the baby father..we need dna testing for that,she is a slut,maybe a good opportunity for her to corrupting the rest to have MC babies..as they all have a feeling toward MC,

Nobody know what will be the ending,im hoping there are multiple ending we can choose at the end,so that way we can satisfy everyone

Reactions: WINTEX

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Now everyone talk about Melody. You should have voted earlier in the polls. I'm a fan of the first hour, she has the best ASSets.
Agreed, a girl that flashes her pussy to you after you just met her, is an absolute hottie and loves to have fun without being a total slut... Love at first sight.

I also like how the best ladies are always called Melody.
- Melody from Melody.
- Melody from FF.
- MelodIsabella from BADIK.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes