botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Knocking up Melody is the best route because we can't knock up Alice. Only to avoid a 2 headed mutant baby, Alice can be our cuckqueen.
A) Genetic damage would only happen if you kept on having incestuous relations for several generations. It's just a myth thrown up to try to give a kind of legitimization to laws that infringe on the right of grown people to decide who they want to have sex with.
And no, I'm not a big advocate for incest, in a normal relationship those feelings aren't even generated, but really the laws against incest are just that. It's enforcing someone else's morals as laws over individuals.
Remember that laws about unmarried sex and same-sex relationships were and in places still are really common.

B) She is your fucking stepsister unless you use the mod.

Edited to add: BTW I love your signature.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I don't see the MC as quite the asshole. The girls are basically throwing themselves at him and as a living male being, I know I would have a hard time denying them.

I love Alice and I would be fine with an Alice only route, but the other girls are good as well and so far this game just screams harem on so many levels.

The only one I didn't really like was Melody and this update changed that quite a bit.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I would prefer to mantain a harem, but if I can't, there's like Zero possibilities for me to end the story with someone else. Alice all the way!

Even liking Melody and the other girls, Alice is just.... special. Maybe the incest flows deep on my blood, but I love to look at her, all the time.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
A) Genetic damage would only happen if you kept on having incestuous relations for several decades. It's just a myth thrown up to try to give a kind of legitimization to laws that infringe on the right of grown people to decide who they want to have sex with.
And no, I'm not a big advocate for incest, in a normal relationship those feelings aren't even generated, but really the laws against incest are just that. It's enforcing someone else's morals as laws over individuals.
Remember that laws about unmarried sex and same-sex relationships were and in places still are really common.

To avoid going further off topic I'll just say I agree. Only thing I hate more than omnipotent moral busy bodies is when the toilet seat is left up.
Maybe we can persuade the dev to let us impregnate Alice. He seems pretty open minded so it should be easy. :sneaky:
What would really be hot is if Susan suddenly comes back with a baby bump.
Thanks hun. Not a lot of people appreciate my genius.

Jun 20, 2018
To avoid going further off topic I'll just say I agree. Only thing I hate more than omnipotent moral busy bodies is when the toilet seat is left up.
Maybe we can persuade the dev to let us impregnate Alice. He seems pretty open minded so it should be easy. :sneaky:
What would really be hot is if Susan suddenly comes back with a baby bump.
Thanks hun. Not a lot of people appreciate my genius.
Susan? pregnant??who the hell is the father?:ROFLMAO:gotta make dna research for that,she is a slut,trick in the sleeve

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
I'd love to have a happy ending to this game. The MC has been forced to dick these bitches for free since the beginning and it's long past time for them to start paying him for it. As it stands now, Melody is the winning choice because she's the only one with a job now that Susan's gone. The Aunt has to get her liquor money from somewhere but until it's established that she has steady cashflow it's best to keep her sidelined. As far as the rest of them go, claims of love are hollow when they aren't willing to work to buy the MC some jewelry, put a nice suit in his closet or a sweet ride for him in the driveway. These selfish bitches never have anything for you but keep demanding that you fuck them from here to eternity every time they see you. I hate to sound bitter but I have to wonder how long they're going to neglect the MCs emotional and financial needs. I know the game is called Freeloading Family but I'm still hoping that the MC can find true happiness with one of them at the end. To paraphrase an old song: They can beg and they can plead but they can't see the light, cuz the girl with the cold hard cash is always Mrs. Right.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
A) Genetic damage would only happen if you kept on having incestuous relations for several decades. It's just a myth thrown up to try to give a kind of legitimization to laws that infringe on the right of grown people to decide who they want to have sex with.

Whats this ? someone smart that ahs actually done research instead of spouting the same tired trite that society has hammered into their skull ? colored me surprise...

The main issue with incest is the societal taboo of it, not the genetic defects... You need to inbred like fucking crazy to start producing mutants... I believe first generation incest children get a lousy 3% higher chance of birth defects compared to a regular baby... if the siblings of that union do it again it goes to 9%, than 27% , and five generations down you start producing kids with no immune systems, weird teeth, fragile bone structure etc...

Research has been done on the bones of the Egyptian Pharaohs and their bloodine (one of the most clear cases of incest in the ancient past) Tuten-khamen or whatever the most famous child pharoah was one of the most clear examples of incest gone wrong, and I believe he was 8th generation of a purely incestual line...dating back to Princess Nefertiti...

Also FCreations has already made it clear that its not about patreon, his game was always meant to be played as Step-siblings, Alice is not blood related to the MC... that said, the guy that said they only know each other for two weeks is wrong... when the game starts (unless my memory is fuzzy) it was stated they grew up together for a few years when they were kids and eventually got separated, he hadnt seen her in over a decade or so.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Also FCreations has already made it clear that its not about patreon, his game was always meant to be played as Step-siblings, Alice is not blood related to the MC... that said, the guy that said they only know each other for two weeks is wrong... when the game starts (unless my memory is fuzzy) it was stated they grew up together for a few years when they were kids and eventually got separated, he hadnt seen her in over a decade or so.
When you start game, there is option to chose what's Alice to you, step-sister or childhood friend. ;)

Screenshot_20190510_193340.png

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Whats this ? someone smart that ahs actually done research instead of spouting the same tired trite that society has hammered into their skull ? colored me surprise...

The main issue with incest is the societal taboo of it, not the genetic defects... You need to inbred like fucking crazy to start producing mutants... I believe first generation incest children get a lousy 3% higher chance of birth defects compared to a regular baby... if the siblings of that union do it again it goes to 9%, than 27% , and five generations down you start producing kids with no immune systems, weird teeth, fragile bone structure etc...

Research has been done on the bones of the Egyptian Pharaohs and their bloodine (one of the most clear cases of incest in the ancient past) Tuten-khamen or whatever the most famous child pharoah was one of the most clear examples of incest gone wrong, and I believe he was 8th generation of a purely incestual line...dating back to Princess Nefertiti...

Also ppl seem to think family relationships are against the law. if you look it up some states are fine with it like new jersey but they are not cool with you marrying a direct family.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
When you start game, there is option to chose what's Alice to you, step-sister or childhood friend. ;)

View attachment 300355
I didnt mean to say the two weeks living together so far was wrong, I meant that it wasnt true that was there only interaction so far, they had been together during childhood, and now 10 years later they have re-connected and have been living together for 2 weeks. Its not like the song "hey I just met you, and this is crazy but here's my number...err here's the keys to my house, lets live together"... Its more like "hey long time no see, seems we are going to be living together again also DAYUM you hot girl !!"

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

i only play stupid...i know the facts about incest..BUT..it is alot more fun to say "two-headed mutant babies" while banjo music plays :p and having played this game since the beginning..the choice was always "is Alice your step-sister or lifelong friend" only problem is ..in the early game even if you chose lifelong friend...a couple bits of the narrative made it seem like that was taboo...fortunately the writing got better and weird bits disappeared mostly..LOL..well..except initially when auntie arrived...is cool now though..and even Alice is all in on boinking auntie...Alice is insatiable :devilish:

Reactions: Rythan25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
i only play stupid...i know the facts about incest..BUT..it is alot more fun to say "two-headed mutant babies" while banjo music plays :p and having played this game since the beginning..the choice was always "is Alice your step-sister or lifelong friend" only problem is ..in the early game even if you chose lifelong friend...a couple bits of the narrative made it seem like that was taboo...fortunately the writing got better and weird bits disappeared mostly..LOL..well..except initially when auntie arrived...is cool now though..and even Alice is all in on boinking auntie...Alice is insatiable :devilish:
Thats why she is best girl instead of Melody, though Melody was 2nd best girl till Aunt Haley showed up, now she is 3rd best... Still clearly way ahead of 4th place (Susan who has been absent), 5th place (Leah who is kind of a bitch, and tried to NTR us at the start), and 6th place (Professor Farnsworth from Futurama: WORMSTROM !!!... errr I meant Karina, who... umm... exists?).

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I didnt mean to say the two weeks living together so far was wrong, I meant that it wasnt true that was there only interaction so far, they had been together during childhood, and now 10 years later they have re-connected and have been living together for 2 weeks. Its not like the song "hey I just met you, and this is crazy but here's my number...err here's the keys to my house, lets live together"... Its more like "hey long time no see, seems we are going to be living together again also DAYUM you hot girl !!"
Like I said, there are two options at start of game. Each of options gives you different introduction. In first, stepsister route, she is daughter of MC's father's *most recent wife*. There is no mention of any previous friendship. In other, childhood friend route, she is your long time friend. Try both options, and you will see what I am talking.

Stepsister route
Screenshot_20190510_193340.png
Friend route
Screenshot_20190510_195704.png

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Like I said, there are two options at start of game. Each of options gives you different option. In first, stepsister route, she is daughter of MC's father's *most recent wife*. There is no mention of any previous friendship. In other, childhood friend route, she is your long time friend. Try both options, and you will see what I am talking.
Interesting, I did originally play the start with the incest mod on, so that may be why my path inter-mixed aspects of Childhood Friend and Step-sibling... I assumed the mod just dropped the "step" part, but made no alterations...

That makes the beginning really weird then, since Alice doesnt act like a girl that just met her "new step-brother" for the first time... she is really "close" to him, and not in a "I want him" way. Maybe that also has to do with the incest mod lol, I didnt stop putting it on till like v0.14 or so... the one where you got rid of Susan.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
regarding the disappearance of Susan..and the dev saying she "might" return one day....am of the opinion if she does it is because she IS preggars and comes looking for the best dick she had of the multitudes to claim is the daddy :p have a portion of a chapter dedicated to a mini-game of "spin the dna" if you lose(or win..depending..preggar dames always a win to me :p ) Susan dosnt go away....if you win..she goes for good..LOL

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes