Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Hi first of all... thank you for the italian translation.
Just one question, the italian translation work also with the incest patch?
I really do not think so. I have yet to translate the patch. As soon as I can I attach it to the second version of the translation with the countless additional grammatical corrections.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Karina is total yandere..she is ramping things up way too fast for VirginMary PurePanties...that girl is dangerous...and I LIKE IT!!! alas..she still falls behind Alice...i think the dev purposely designed as perfect a woman as has ever been created to insure our minds melt...she REALLY needs a flaw...LOL

harrisonford

Jul 12, 2017
The renders in this visual novel are great the story is pretty good but the writing seriously sucks ass. Does every other line of dialogue really have to be a lame ass corny joke? It's hard to imaging the MC as a pussy magnet when he's spitting this drivel. Any asshole would be getting kicked out of the sack making non stop jokes during sex.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
When there is the vagina/butt sex scene in the cafe, Mel is called Nile eventhough Niagara was her nickname. (if dev will read this, else maybe someone could get this to him so he rechecks the dialogues)

Jun 20, 2018
The renders in this visual novel are great the story is pretty good but the writing seriously sucks ass. Does every other line of dialogue really have to be a lame ass corny joke? It's hard to imaging the MC as a pussy magnet when he's spitting this drivel. Any asshole would be getting kicked out of the sack making non stop jokes during sex.
we dont have any problem with that..

AX90FENRIR

Apr 4, 2019
I really liked the new extra story, it felt like the first time i downloaded the game...
For the other thongs I liked also the new capter, i'm looking foward for the 0.19 :D

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i personally enjoy the writing...i'm a professional smartass anyways so this is comfy for me...its crisp and snappy,fast paced ,always legible..i'd say from the overwhelming positive feels in this thread as a whole this game is a rip roaring success and has hit the happy place for many of us...has remained in my top 10 favorite games since its first release and has shown a consistency that it remain that way till the end...unless VA suddenly makes "sudden appearing gay feller" show up in ALL the beds :eek:

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
All I can say is the same old sexy talk gets stale fast, and I need something to keep the images spaced out since we have a general limit on how many renders we make each month.

Sorry you don't like it, but also, not bothered either. Hope you can look past it to enjoy everything else we have to offer

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
due to my Uncle Bob's old school Canadian accent..(its why i call Toronto Trawa and Scarborough Scarbra) he called his Volvo 140 a Vulva..so my early years were confusing :oops: (also..i had a total of 6 Uncle Bob's in varying degrees of great or not)

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes