ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
you rally hafta like how auntie's story is written..starts out as an intruder into your love nest..you discover eventually she is just very sad and lonely and has turned into an alky..you get the feels for her and start to get closer..find out she's not blood related(so people like Rob will be ok touching her nono spots :D ) and eventually getting to the point VA cliffhangers your dick BAD!!! she has..through the writing..become an adorable keeper.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The Aunt and Karina both feel like the last two "Off ramps" for the game. Like if we're getting close to endings or outcomes, if you are wanting to stay with Alice, then we're getting the last hurrah from everyone else.

I mean we have the perfect romantic getaway with Alice and then instantly we have:
Romantic Sex with Mel
Invitation for being Leah's pretend boyfriend to meet her parents
Aunt throwing herself at you
Karina very quickly trying to rid herself of her virginity.

Alice keeps acting like she's cool with everything, but honestly when was the last time her and Leah hooking up was even talked about? I don't think she's done it in a while. I get this feeling she's become devoted to you, and you aren't doing the same. The more girls you take on, the faster her heart is probably going to break.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
you rally hafta like how auntie's story is written..starts out as an intruder into your love next..you discover eventually she is just very sad and lonely and has turned into an alky..you get the feels for her and start to get closer..find out she's not blood related(so people like Rob will be ok touching her nono spots :D ) and eventually getting to the point VA cliffhangers your dick BAD!!! she has..through the writing..become an adorable keeper.
VA just upped MrDots in terms of cockblocking

Reactions: Freezer14

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The Aunt and Karina both feel like the last two "Off ramps" for the game. Like if we're getting close to endings or outcomes, if you are wanting to stay with Alice, then we're getting the last hurrah from everyone else.

I mean we have the perfect romantic getaway with Alice and then instantly we have:
Romantic Sex with Mel
Invitation for being Leah's pretend boyfriend to meet her parents
Aunt throwing herself at you
Karina very quickly trying to rid herself of her virginity.

Alice keeps acting like she's cool with everything, but honestly when was the last time her and Leah hooking up was even talked about? I don't think she's done it in a while. I get this feeling she's become devoted to you, and you aren't doing the same. The more girls you take on, the faster her heart is probably going to break.
No no no!
The final boss is Susan.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderRob

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'm telling you... Susan will return, fuck the MC, get pregnant, keep the baby and force the MC to break with every girl and stay with her and the baby... in the sequel a father/daughter relationship will be the focus of the game
She's in FFCreation's signature, which means she's more important than poor dear Karina. So she's probably the main girl, and not Alice, since she's the first one we fuck and the mother of our future child. That's the twist.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderRob

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
She's in FFCreation's signature, which means she's more important than poor dear Karina. So she's probably the main girl, and not Alice, since she's the first one we fuck and the mother of our future child. That's the twist.
The classic M Night Shamalamadingdong TWIST!!! for all her "more skank than the average bear" taint...i still like susan..because..well..she is pro-being dominated..heh...a fine fine lass!

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The classic M Night Shamalamadingdong TWIST!!! for all her "more skank than the average bear" taint...i still like susan..because..well..she is pro-being dominated..heh...a fine fine lass!
Please... we are not following the rules of harem anime... firstgirl is not always the best girl

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Susan is totally gonna show back up, probably end up talking to Hailey in a bar and then Hailey brings her back to MC's house and then MC finds himself in a drunken 4-some with Susan, Hailey and Alice.
Invite Karina too. So Leah can see you fucking the woman that cucked her, the chick she likes and her own sister. Maybe that way she'll stop being a bitch.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i love Karina..my adorable Loli yandere...she WILL be mine!!!(first thing is i'll dye her hair jet black and get her some tat's and piercings and kitty ears) she has an amazing face and wee nubbins under her training bra :p

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes