LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So like most people, I never bothered with the Pacifism route because the Perversion route is more fun, but I wanted to see what the differences would be up to now.

The main one for this update is if you don't have enough in Perversion, he'll pull out from Melody automatically and the option to come in her doesn't even exist.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
So like most people, I never bothered with the Pacifism route because the Perversion route is more fun, but I wanted to see what the differences would be up to now.

The main one for this update is if you don't have enough in Perversion, he'll pull out from Melody automatically and the option to come in her doesn't even exist.
I'm that case I'm glad I'm a perv. But I probably start from the beginning at take the pacifism route just for the dialogue.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
posted
I just want to say thank you to all new (and old) patrons who've decided to support us on our development of the game. Seeing the growth of the game has been amazing. So I want you all to know how much we appreciate the support we get!

Reactions: dioregul

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
All I care..is aunty to get drunk more often and I get late night visits....and try to act as much of as a gentleman .... possible until one day I can't take it anymore and just jump her.....The end X_X

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes