smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Alice and Mel are both my Top favorites and Leah comes right after, sure she got a bit of a short fuse but that's part of her charm, she has some amazing curves too, i am really glad that she will be the focus of this update, she definitely deserves some Eiffel time, and i bet she will give us some good laughs as well.

Reactions: armion82 and erkper

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I hope so. I honestly don't know why I dislike her, she just... rubs me the wrong way. So it won't take much for me to like her.
Maybe you just don't like assertive, sarcastic girls ...? ;)

Though it seems fairly clear part of that is a front for feeling insecure (maybe even a bit shy).

I like Leah - her type, I suppose I mean. Has a bit of character, as well as a bit of uncertainty. But defo no shrinking violet.

Also, he exudes a strong sexuality ...

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
EVERYONE gets knocked up..its my mission statement..but Karina has the perfect titty imho...
Honestly, I would say that all the ladies have perfect tiddies according to their body type, Haley is the only one who might be a little bit over the top, but she looks amazing so who cares.
And about Karina, have we seen her topless? I can't really remember, and I'm most of the time looking at her face, she's cute as fuck.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Honestly, I would say that all the ladies have perfect tiddies according to their body type, Haley is the only one who might be a little bit over the top, but she looks amazing so who cares.
And about Karina, have we seen her topless? I can't really remember, and I'm most of the time looking at her face, she's cute as fuck.
one of them thar special scenes i think she had her perfect wee nubbins out and about...i'm sure i've seen those dandy niblets

Reactions: Freezer14
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes