Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Alice lost a lot of points with that "Looking at her makes me so hot, not you" while her own man (MC) is right there, standing naked next to her, that's fucked up xD
To be honest in that update all the interactions with Alice were a little bit iffy.

Melody's personality grew last update..she is no longer just the local cumsock and gigglegirl...she has substance now and is a viable choice...she went all waifu on us...(well..the beginnings of waifu..)
As a Melody fan, the update was everything I could have asked for, we even got to plant the seeds of a proper realtionship with her.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Melody's personality grew last update..she is no longer just the local cumsock and gigglegirl...she has substance now and is a viable choice...she went all waifu on us...(well..the beginnings of waifu..)
Hell yeah she did, this previous update really made me like her a whole lot more and like you said, she's no longer just that local wild cumsock, now she's that wild waifu candidate, haha :p

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
well..thanks to THIS site..i gained the kink of "Yandere lover" THANKS for that BTW!!!
just wait till Sumo awakens Molly.... it's gonna rain blood

As a Melody fan, the update was everything I could have asked for, we even got to plant the seeds of a proper realtionship with her.
Hell yeah she did, this previous update really made me like her a whole lot more and like you said, she's no longer just that local wild cumsock, now she's that wild waifu candidate, haha :p
she was a valid waifu candidate since day 1

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
just wait till Sumo awakens Molly.... it's gonna rain blood

she was a valid waifu candidate since day 1
She was indeed. The most fun character by far, so every time she appeared on screen it was a pleasure. I didn't like that she was a little bit of a background character compared with the others, but after the last update I'm hyped as balls.
But what I meant that now she finally, kind of...sort of...admitted that she's starting to feel for MC, that ups her rating by a metric tonne, but she always was fun indeed :p
As of right now I'm more invested in Aunt Hailey and Melody the most, I really don't know which I like more, Alice or Leah, I get the feeling that even Leah might be liking MC more than she lets on, which certainly would be a very good look, but Alice has lately disappointed me, haha xD

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
My official top 3 waitfus list for this game goes like this.
1) aunt Haley, she's supposed to be the strong and wildspirited woman, but she's delicate damsel barely keeping all her pieces together
2) Karina.... that's self explainatory
3) Melody.... she deserves the top spot but, there's too many things she keeps to herself

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
My official top 3 waitfus list for this game goes like this.
1) aunt Haley, she's supposed to be the strong and wildspirited woman, but she's delicate damsel barely keeping all her pieces together
2) Karina.... that's self explainatory
3) Melody.... she deserves the top spot but, there's too many things she keeps to herself
Unfortunately I don't see the appeal in Karina, other than that she's a virgin, but then again, so was Leah xD

• Sad
Reactions: Mytez
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes