Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
My personal tier of girls

1st: Alice - Well, she's Alice: Sweet, beautiful, horny and many qualities that we could just speak for a while.
2nd: Melody - Funny, sexy, dense by herself, mysterious. If wasn't for Alice, she clearly could be the best girl of the game.
3rd: Karina - A small flower that needs - and wants - to be better explored in the future. Cute, a little naive and curious.
4th: Aunt Hailey - Beautiful, but problematic. A girl which needs lot of attention for not get lost by herself, but she isn't bad.
5th: Leah - Sexy, but stubborn. The poor girl couldn't hold by herself into the story so far, but I think she'll be better explored now.
6th: Susan - Hot, but... well, I don't know, she probably has some kind of motive for the slutty behaviour. I feel pity for her, frankly speaking, and I hope that Alice could help her in a non-sexual way.
Gay tier: The creep guy from the Bowling / Hotel - Well, someone could actually like guys, amrite?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I swear I would like Karina so much more if it wasn't for that non-canon extra set in the future where she's engaged to MC.
It felt so... odd. Like a twisted future where I don't belong. Now when I see her I'm all "Vade retro Satana!"

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
I'm enjoying this quite a lot. Alice is sexy-cute, I want to give Leah a big hug and Melody is just crazy awesome. Oh and I'm calling it now. Leah is totally going to ask the MC to take her sister's V-Card.

You did a good job with Susan. Just from her actions and dialogue I was able to get the whole 'creepy teacher who is waaay to friendly with her students' vibe.

I could only find her ass, which is probably equally as great, so at least there's that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where is this from?

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Also the [Came Inside Melody] tag in the walkthrough is totally not ominous. Nope not at all.
Ominous? I'd say it's absolutely incredibly immensely tremendously fucking amazing. But that's just me, because I really like Mel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes