• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This is v0.4 Market Chomped version of Freeloading Family Gallery Unlocked v0.19.
Tested on Windows 10 and works.

Original size: 985mb
Compressed to a zip of 109mb

This is unofficial and not done by the developer. It's done by me. You've been warned so no whining about it. Woof!
This is compressed with "Cruncher" which reduces the size of image, audio and video files. I used 7.2.2 Ren'Py SDK to build a Market version for Windows, Linux and Mac. Images are converted to webp and videos to webm so make sure you have webp and webm codecs installed or use Chrome/FireFox if you want to view them. Instructions and links are inside the zip file.

Market Chomped v0.4 (Windows, Linux, and MAC) - - - -

Last edited:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Seems I am bugged af _ stuck at a lame ass dinner party in some fucked up imaginary future. Anyone have a fix for this ... really do not want to start a new game.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Is it inevitable that the MC ends up in Hailey's room even though I've taken every available opportunity to keep her at arm's length? I know it might sound like crazy talk, but I was honestly hoping to avoid her.

Walk Through

Sep 20, 2018
I'd like to thank the dev for creating a great game... and I'm only at Chapter 14. I did have to stop and write this comment, though.

Of everything that's happened in the game, I'm only disturbed... in fact, greatly disturbed... by one thing... ONE thing.

After starting to talk to Hailey, the MC took the bottle of wine... AND POURED IT DOWN THE DRAIN.

THE MC WASTED BOOZE!!! (I'm totally not a wino)

Other than that... great game.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
More Hailey and Leah content? I'm game as much as i love all the Alice content I'm slightly more interested in the other girls of the harem. Also hailey is best girl with leah as a close 2nd tied with Alice that is all.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
More Hailey and Leah content? I'm game as much as i love all the Alice content I'm slightly more interested in the other girls of the harem. Also hailey is best girl with leah as a close 2nd tied with Alice that is all.
Hm...i'd say that Alice and Melody share rank 1 as best girls and everyone else is rank 2, but thats my taste.

Kukothemadhatter first it will rain a phone into the MC's face.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes