ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i forget what page i first arrived at..but i KNOW i was ALL the positive...do not recall but i think it was Alice this Alice that gimme all the Alice...

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
People always complain if they don't have a huge game to start, it doesn't have sex, isn't in the select program, isn't available on a specific website to download, etc. For me, I tend to gravitate towards games I find visually pleasing, which is how I tend to get drawn in, and that's what happened with this game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
was no Karina at that time..it was the Alice show still.
looked back V-08 is when i joined the family..V-09 is when i first commented here and ruined V.A.'s and FF's day(s)

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Love me some Alice. Her, Bella from SL, Katie from WTHI and Haley from Haley's are my favorite ladies in any game. I fucking love the bantery/sweet trope.
well..thanks to THIS site..i gained the kink of "Yandere lover" THANKS for that BTW!!! ...hmmmph...so while iw as ALL Alice for the longest time..as soon as the little quirks of Karina started to show..my loyalties shifted...it is not always about the "look" i mean..Alice is still the hottest looking..but its the personality and quirks also..i look for those.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Just two months ago there was about who you want to have more scenes and Alice won by a decent margin, despite being already the character with more scenes. Alice is still the queen.

Love me some Alice. Her, Bella from SL, Katie from WTHI and Haley from Haley's are my favorite ladies in any game. I fucking love the bantery/sweet trope.
Add Sophie from personal trainer and you got the Holy Pantheon of bantery relationships.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Just two months ago there was about who you want to have more scenes and Alice won by a decent margin, despite being already the character with more scenes. Alice is still the queen.

Add Sophie from personal trainer and you got the Holy Pantheon of bantery relationships.
And Melody from this one, I can't believe I forgot about my favorite character of the game...

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
And Melody from this one, I can't believe I forgot about my favorite character of the game...
Honestly, Melody and Hailey are probably my favorite right now, after that I think is either Leah or Alice, not sure.
Alice lost a lot of points with that "Looking at her makes me so hot, not you" while her own man (MC) is right there, standing naked next to her, that's fucked up xD

Reactions: Freezer14
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes