macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"" What events will unfold from the unusual living situation he finds himself in with a step-sister he barely knows? ""

oooooooh yeah , very very unusual living situation ......................... i guess 99% of the game who have incest on it are unusual then ....

Step-sister isn't incest unless you or she is adopted as well by their non-parent. Just saying, not making a statement or anything. Might be icky or odd, but not incest.
its incest as long its considered as part of the familly. same blood or not.

They give the guy credit at least he isn't pulling the old "Oh my computer is old so it takes forever to render, that's why updates are slow" excuse. Anyway it looks like something I'll check out in a another release or two.
i quote the dev :
"But I work on it daily and I'm pretty fast at rendering scenes"

he better make careful about what he just say here....

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Review 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.1 alpha

I'll be as short as the preview:

art 7/10: sis model is pretty good, the rest below average
story 1/10: brother/sister with tons of cash in an empty house(1 of the 2 will be the dom in the relationship) + some english errors.
sound 0/10: no sound
overall 3/10: i swear to god that if i have to read another copy/paste story i will beat the neighbor cat, but the dev can render so maybe there is hope

View attachment 39761 since the game is boring.. someone knows if i can buy one of these? :D
I was oddly fascinated by that attachment, so I did some research.. Tenga VR Suit, it sells for $400 usd.. having trouble finding a site to buy on

Reactions: ThorMcBalbo

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Maybe YOU don't want to see a proper incest story and jump right to sister/mom screwing out of crazed lust, don't lump everyone with your statement
I have no clue what that rant of yours was about, aside from failing at reading comprehension and the successful abuse of emoticons. I never contradicted myself. Incest is primarily craved for the short-game. Only a tiny fraction of people want a lifelong, loving commitment to their mothers. That goes beyond fetish, and into mental disorder territory. There's a reason that half the people you know will admit to incest when drunk enough, but none of them go home to their sister's loving embrace when the night is over. Moms/Aunts/Sisters are sidequests in life. You can't build a story around them without flagrant use of plot holes and high demand for suspension of disbelief (Dating my Daughter, Big Brother). Unless they're deliberately written as a comedy (I Love Daddy, Hijinx) where the unbelievable situations are part of the joke.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed OP, Updated Tags, Added Samples, Added New Cover Art.
I'll add some mirrors in a few.

Gully

Oct 3, 2017
its incest as long its considered as part of the familly. same blood or not.
I am not legally (or blood) related to my father even though my sister was adopted by him and my mother has been married to him for decades. It does depend on where in the world you live though. In my jurisdiction I could marry him... after his divorce... if I swung that way...

If you mean Patron rules, well that's their website and their rules on their website apply.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
step sister >.> It's still incest bro. This is not avoiding patreon rules
Yeah, it's the worst from both worlds. Nobody cares for step-incest as a taboo fetish, while Patreon still prosecutes it for no damn reason. Well, gl anyway.

Reactions: Cavpal

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I have no clue what that rant of yours was about, aside from failing at reading comprehension and the successful abuse of emoticons. I never contradicted myself. Incest is primarily craved for the short-game. Only a tiny fraction of people want a lifelong, loving commitment to their mothers. That goes beyond fetish, and into mental disorder territory. There's a reason that half the people you know will admit to incest when drunk enough, but none of them go home to their sister's loving embrace when the night is over. Moms/Aunts/Sisters are sidequests in life. You can't build a story around them without flagrant use of plot holes and high demand for suspension of disbelief (Dating my Daughter, Big Brother). Unless they're deliberately written as a comedy (I Love Daddy, Hijinx) where the unbelievable situations are part of the joke.
LMAO

What a flawed pseudo analogy, the reason why people don't openly admit to incest is because is illegal to marry an immediate family member and is instantly associated with sexual abuse and countryside people.

I don't know what kind of issues you have with your mom lol, but normal people feel a life long loving commitment with their mothers, maybe you were talking about sex with your mother XD

People that are actually in love with someone in their family go and enjoy their loving embrace, you just don't get to see it or know about it, bigots would jump with judgemental remarks based on generalizations or what some else told them to think, the person you love is never a "sidequest" in your life, unless you live to try to look good in someone else's eyes...

If your perspective is so limited that's you, if you can't understand that kind of relationship or love that's you, is not everyone, if you're not capable to understand an incest story what are you doing playing an incest based game?
XD :test3::test3::test3:

There has been many couples that have fought against "laws" and society to stay together, some of them happen to be brothers and sisters, moms and sons, most don't go mainstream they go away to where no one knows them to live together, it doesn't take much to learn about couples like that; a simple Internet search can educate you, hell even grandmothers live with grandsons in romantic relationships, in the actual real world.

Many of them have wonderful love stories, most of them are untold but maybe someone can come close with his game

Booki

Oct 14, 2017
Looking at screenshots it seems the game has the mandatory peek on woman showering scene. The final screenshot also looks like a mall so it probably also has the help woman pick out an outfit to buy while peeking in the clothing booth. Hopefully the dev does something original like letting you spy on her sleeping and possible masturbate to it. That's never been done before. /s

cuddlepuddle

Donor
Dec 22, 2016
Dayummm that gurl thick tho :FeelsGoodMan:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And somebody already rated this game at 2 stars? Isn't the initial release a little early to go throwing around sub-par ratings?

EDIT: Just played it, and while the content is nearly non-existent (one TV-watching scene, one peeping scene), the renders were really good. Going to keep an eye on this. (much too early to give a rating though)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thornhill
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes