muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@jpsimon and @LePlumber - Those are off-topic posts and they sound like you guys are 'flaming' each other over incest themes in games. Get back on topic. It might be a good idea to show a clear link between your posts and the game by saying something like "In my opinion, the story progression in "Freeloading Family" sucks/is awesome because..."

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
@jpsimon and @LePlumber - Those are off-topic posts and they sound like you guys are 'flaming' each other over incest themes in games. Get back on topic. It might be a good idea to show a clear link between your posts and the game by saying something like "In my opinion, the story progression in "Freeloading Family" sucks/is awesome because..."
Cant you just delete all their comments? Was trying to read about the game and all i got was a dumb ass debate mostly about opinions but with nothing to do with the game. Oh well such is the issue on a lot of threads, gonna have to put in a no incest conversations to go with NTR at this rate. lol

Anyways, thanks for the game.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Consider providing a patch to remove all of the step-shit and put things back the way you want it to be, *then* I'll take the time to look at it.

Reactions: Cavpal and petamboo

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Looking at screenshots it seems the game has the mandatory peek on woman showering scene. The final screenshot also looks like a mall so it probably also has the help woman pick out an outfit to buy while peeking in the clothing booth. Hopefully the dev does something original like letting you spy on her sleeping and possible masturbate to it. That's never been done before. /s
Little known fact: Under Patreons new rules, all adult games must include the obligatory "Peek in Shower" scene. The "clothing booth" and "spy on her while sleeping" scenes are recommended, but not required. I only learned this once I started developing my own game.

Looks like a promising start to the game. Not much content, as others have said, but the renders are good. I look forward to seeing where it goes.

Reactions: Krynh and Bakuran

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Little known fact: Under Patreons new rules, all adult games must include the obligatory "Peek in Shower" scene. The "clothing booth" and "spy on her while sleeping" scenes are recommended, but not required. I only learned this once I started developing my own game.

Looks like a promising start to the game. Not much content, as others have said, but the renders are good. I look forward to seeing where it goes.
I heard @irredeemable got raked over the coals by Patreon due to his game not having a "Breakfast with Mom" scene.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Oh thank god, a new week, another incest game.

At this rate non-incest games are becoming a small niche.

Reactions: 49khna

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Oh thank god, a new week, another incest game.

At this rate non-incest games are becoming a small niche.
Freeloading Family is a adult 3D game about a man living alone with his step-sister while attending college.
So you're saying this game is a niche release then?

Not to mention the latest 10 game updates/releases aren't all about incest, it feels like you're just not looking.

The game is decent, severely lacking in content but it's a start, looking forward to future updates.

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
So you're saying this game is a niche release then?

Not to mention the latest 10 game updates/releases aren't all about incest, it feels like you're just not looking.

The game is decent, severely lacking in content but it's a start, looking forward to future updates.
Thank you.

I've also started working on updating all dialogue and scenarios to also please those who doesn't want her to be a step-sister, but a childhood friend instead. After I'm done, player will be able to choose between either the main girl being step-sister or childhood friend.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I've played a fuckton of 0.1's , this must be the shortest 0.1 i've ever seen. The only thing i can say is "Alice looks nice ", and...that's it. Maybe this should've been launched at 0.2.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Version 2 has like 62 seconds of clicking to get to the end... hmmm this does not bode well...

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
Nah, rather than doing such quick yet little content updates, I think everyone would prefer to wait a bit longer to get more contents in an update.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes