uneeds

Oct 22, 2017
give me notice if you had reach final version. 5 minute download. 2 minute gameplay! SMH

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Yes, I will release the next version (which is also short, but since I'm practically done with it I'm thinking "why not?"). But after that, I will reduce the frequency of the update but in turn increase the content of the updates. Because after what I have read, that seems to be what people want. I just figured that I'd give the game frequent updates, but that doesn't seem to please people all that much when there's little content.
Good, good. Also, calling the next version 0.3 could be a problem. People are impatient and want sex quickly. They will see the third version of your game, play it and they could shit on it because of it's lack of action. Personnally, I don't mind but I think the three mini version you posted (will post for the last one) should be the 0.1 instead of 0.1, 0.2 and 0.3. Then, the big update would be the 0.2.
Good luck dev.

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Good, good. Also, calling the next version 0.3 could be a problem. People are impatient and want sex quickly. They will see the third version of your game, play it and they could shit on it because of it's lack of action. Personnally, I don't mind but I think the three mini version you posted (will post for the last one) should be the 0.1 instead of 0.1, 0.2 and 0.3. Then, the big update would be the 0.2.
Good luck dev.
Yes, the next version will be 0.2.1 from 0.2 to not raise people expectations. But I will have larger gap between the updates in the future to ensure a pleasant amount of content each version.

Last edited:

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
You don't speak for all of us.

I don't base my opinion on the version number that's stupid. The version number doesn't mean anything. You can brand your game v233.0 on first release, no lawyer or policeman or forum moderator is going to stop you.
Never said I was. But let's be honest, we can see on this site that this is a common trend. A lot of guys can't simply wait.

A new version is released ? You will see a bunch of guys asking for the new version, even though the mods told them to wait.

A creator is delaying the release for a few days ? You will see people complain about it.

No sex, especially in an advanced version ? They will say something about it. I've seen people crying on the "A wife and a mother 0.1" thread because of this. The dude who is working on Selena's Story also told us, on this very website, that he put a blowjob in the 0.4 because of people. I quote : "We speeded up corruption due to people votes. We were said a couple of times that we are at 0.3 and yet no scenes without sex."

It's good that you don't care about it but it's not the case for a lot of people, sadly for the creators.

bottomfeeder

Oct 6, 2017
I would just like to take a minute to say thank you to the dev for creating possibly the most attractive girl I've seen in these games...really bravo :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

PS - If the MC didn't sound like one of these virgin losers, this game would be my top 3 just behind Parental Love and My Sweet Neighbors

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Get someone to check your spelling before publishing the next update. There's s number of words with trasnposed (;) eh?) letters and some dodgy sentence structure. It's very short as it stands, you don't even make it through the first day so you should probably keep updates to a certain length and stop it where there is a natural break. Stopping this version before a meeting just after class felt like you'd just ran out of time (which you may have done).

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Get someone to check your spelling before publishing the next update. There's s number of words with trasnposed (;) eh?) letters and some dodgy sentence structure. It's very short as it stands, you don't even make it through the first day so you should probably keep updates to a certain length and stop it where there is a natural break. Stopping this version before a meeting just after class felt like you'd just ran out of time (which you may have done).
I have started collaborating with someone who re-wrote all dialogues, and he's currently helping me by writing the story. And as for the content in the updates; I have worked out a schedule, so I will update less often, but it will contain more content and it will have as you said yourself a more "natural break" for each version.

Reactions: 08/15Wixxer

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I would just like to take a minute to say thank you to the dev for creating possibly the most attractive girl I've seen in these games...really bravo :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

PS - If the MC didn't sound like one of these virgin losers, this game would be my top 3 just behind Parental Love and My Sweet Neighbors
Thank you for enjoying the character! I had a lot of fun making her.

BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
Thank you for enjoying the character! I had a lot of fun making her.
Must also say this, your character models are flawless, almost fell in love a little bit :heartcoveredeyes:
And to everyone complaining about the amount of content, would you rather play a 0.1 version with loads of content from the get go, and then see updates every other month with like 2 new lines of code, one new character using stock models that we've all seen before? I for one don't mind seeing a small start that has amazing models and a decent story to build upon. Sure I would love to get this game completed with 100hrs+ of content straight away but a game doesn't make itself, especially with renders of this quality.
Keep up the great work @FFCreations and don't listen to these whiny kids :)

M

Mythilogic

Models are really nice but story is very short so far. Looking forward for more :)

Reactions: proximus

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
Never said I was. But let's be honest, we can see on this site that this is a common trend. A lot of guys can't simply wait.

A new version is released ? You will see a bunch of guys asking for the new version, even though the mods told them to wait.

A creator is delaying the release for a few days ? You will see people complain about it.

No sex, especially in an advanced version ? They will say something about it. I've seen people crying on the "A wife and a mother 0.1" thread because of this. The dude who is working on Selena's Story also told us, on this very website, that he put a blowjob in the 0.4 because of people. I quote : "We speeded up corruption due to people votes. We were said a couple of times that we are at 0.3 and yet no scenes without sex."

It's good that you don't care about it but it's not the case for a lot of people, sadly for the creators.
So you want to represent impatient idiots? Fuck them.

Most of these games are personal projects made by creative and independent people. Creative and independent people are not known for being workaholics who follow deadlines and rules.

Idiots who don't understand that shouldn't be represented by people with common sense. Let them whine, don't worry about them.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes