HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Version 2 has like 62 seconds of clicking to get to the end... hmmm this does not bode well...
I mean, it's been two days. I think the dev just wanted to show they CAN update, I imagine it'll take longer for 0.3 and there'll be more for it

Reactions: WoodyGB

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
For a day and a half of work, it's short (as expected from the dev explanation) this isn't bad.

Definitely would like to see what could be done with a proper time frame, though I do feel like 0.2's dialogues are a bit, coarse and it went straight down the deep end fast.

Still keeping an eye on this, and appreciate that the dev is still keeping at it.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
As was the first version, short but not bad. That's just my opinion but you might want to do an update per month with more content rather than those mini update.

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
As was the first version, short but not bad. That's just my opinion but you might want to do an update per month with more content rather than those mini update.
Yes, I will release the next version (which is also short, but since I'm practically done with it I'm thinking "why not?"). But after that, I will reduce the frequency of the update but in turn increase the content of the updates. Because after what I have read, that seems to be what people want. I just figured that I'd give the game frequent updates, but that doesn't seem to please people all that much when there's little content.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
You'll be better off giving teasers to your patron, I don't think anyone enjoys downloading the game over and over again unless you came up with a smaller patching system :)

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Yes, I will release the next version (which is also short, but since I'm practically done with it I'm thinking "why not?"). But after that, I will reduce the frequency of the update but in turn increase the content of the updates. Because after what I have read, that seems to be what people want. I just figured that I'd give the game frequent updates, but that doesn't seem to please people all that much when there's little content.
That's not the problem. The thing is, we saw a 0.1 that pretty much all it did was "here's Alice. She's nice and pretty. Bye !" The 0.2 presented us some more characters, so at least we got to wrap our heads around the premise. the 0.2 should've been the demo launch , update pacing issues aside.

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
You'll be better off giving teasers to your patron, I don't think anyone enjoys downloading the game over and over again unless you came up with a smaller patching system :)
Yes, thanks for the tips. That's probably what I'll do. I'm also not a really good writer, so I'll probably re-write a whole lot of dialouge. So I think it's for the better to have more distance between the updates.

Reactions: jesusraul007

DirtyPlaster

Nov 13, 2017
Finally I've played that one of good-quality 3d game. I hope that guy has sufficient patience to carry through the development till v1.0.

Reactions: Justanx

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
multiply content he achieved in a few days, by 15x for a full month and he is about 2x times what we usually see for developers on here. Which is terrible why would you show you can update things at a fast rate. In the future when things update to slow people going to remember him of this very day

Reactions: oni

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
For two days work @FFCreations, great turn around speed. Especially considering what you could do in a month if you kept that speed. I unlike many seem to read the changenotes so am aware of the short time, keep it up!

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Incest is primarily craved for the short-game. Only a tiny fraction of people want a lifelong, loving commitment to their mothers. That goes beyond fetish, and into mental disorder territory. There's a reason that half the people you know will admit to incest when drunk enough, but none of them go home to their sister's loving embrace when the night is over. Moms/Aunts/Sisters are sidequests in life. You can't build a story around them without flagrant use of plot holes and high demand for suspension of disbelief (Dating my Daughter, Big Brother).
And yet those are two of the three most popular and lucrative games, with Dreams of Desire as the third, and it is in the same vein. I don't think people who play these games want these things in real life, so your comments about mental disorder are way off base. But in the game they want a loving, long term relationship, specifically because it's not something that is ever going to happen in real life with mom/sister/daughter/aunt. That's what makes it a fantasy. You might want it as a side piece, but the content of the most popular games indicates that most people want to see more committed, or at least long lasting, relationships.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Well, honestly we tend to consume content as its released and rarely backtrack unless we need a reminder. Last Tuesday is pretty short to those used to remembering monthly updates.

Also the update was so short that I had barely anytime to get excited about it before "thanks for playing" arrives and kills the not even risen boner. So you may think about at least getting us to the exciting part before blueballing us.

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
The dev must have other patreon accounts... the goals looks familier... its always the same shit... and 00001 alphas... im not sure if we are all getting fooled hardly
Oh yeah we're getting fooled, I already spent ZERO dollars on these games. These patreon scammers take ZERO money from me. Even the legit ones took ZERO from me.

Stop whining you're getting this for free.

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Right ill be back at version 10 , this one has no content at all...

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes