Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
With Melody playing that and looking into the MCs eyes...I would run as fast as I could up to the stage and make sweet love to her right then and there!!!

And yes refined is the only way imo ...Pretty summer dresses REALLY get me going with vintage high heels. I absolutely hate these new clod hopper new high heels with these thick thick soles ...yuk :poop:

Last edited:
Reactions: Freezer14

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
However, knocking up a girl is still not a "working way" for a dushbag boyfriend to keep her, however bad her economical situation is.
Yeah, about that. . . Minimal salary in my country is around 125 a month. Avarage would be around 330 and "normal" around 500. Credit percent around 20-30 or even 35% a year. It's perfectly normal if in a two room flat live 3 family's, parents and two grown up kids with their wife's. Usually it's not that harsh, I'm just saying that a situation when 6 grown ups with small kids living in a one room flat is not a fairy tail, it really happens.
It's perfectly normal if two family lives in a flat, the "kids" are waiting for parents to die to have that flat.
With a salary of 500+500 (boy and girl)it is impossible to buy a flat, you just can not save it. You can rent it, but then there would be not enought money to save.
Please tell me, how it's even possible to add a child in this kind of equation? If the girl is a single mother, it's a disaster. But guess what, abortion is not an option, cause or society is kinda whicked, you just can not desire to make an abortion by yourself, you'll need to go through comittee that would decide that it's appropriate for you to have an abortion, And the wickest thing, in some regions priest's are included in that committee. Great news, huh?
Of course in city centers it would be easier, and when I'm telling "easier" it's just easier, cause you can not make abortion in private clinics, it's against the law, you would always go through such committee, so what about countrysides or small cities? The girl would go through hell. And guess what, even if she would do abortion successfully, her relatives would not understand it, only a small part of post USSR people are.ready for such idea.
V.A. Laurie were telling us about gay people problems, I should say that it's complete shit compared to what girl from poor family would go through with such "reality". And there are always rape victims, try to imaging what they will be going through. The idea of a priest telling her that all life is precious.
Shit happens and it happens a lot.
Of course, I should say that "pregnancy" way is mostly done by girls to the boyfriend they want to keep. And it works like a charm. Always.
The idea behind my post was that in "pregnancy way" we can keep Melody even if there is "harem route".
And please tell me honestly, if i wrote that it's ok for a girl to become pregnant to keep the boyfriend, would you react the same way? Would you comment that "this would never stop a boyfriend to dump his douchebag girlfriend"? Would that message be important enough for you to disagree with me in a separate comment?
Sure thing Melody is strong willed, independent personallity, she live in a modern country with a family with good income. She can raise a child by herself, her mother would help her. But do you really think that there would be no drama behind the scene? We heared about her mother a lot, but guess what, her father wasn't mentioned even once. So imaging, single mother raised her daughter, opened her own business and then... Her daughter tells her that she's pregnant... and there is no father.
Life is harsh and complicated thing. People are different, fates are different, choices are different. There will always be mistakes and bad decisions. And sometimes you just need to survive, even if it means to make the worst desicion in your life, to live a life with a "douchebag". And guess what, single mothers usually are more vulnerable to that kind of situations, cause there should care not only for themselves, but for their child as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

Invader Zim

Oct 22, 2017
Thanks for your patience, everyone. This will be a fun update. I think you'll enjoy it :)
I'm just happy we're getting a goal release date. I appriciate the work you're doing and if I wasn't poor as a church mouse I'd show my appreciating in a monetary fashion. Keep up the good work and I'll be awaiting the release with baited breath.

Reactions: Freezer14

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
imagine being serious about a fantasy game..LoL,dev can make they all pregnant,and then in the end of game MC can call his new family "Freeloading Family"..please dont compare this game with real life...Its a game!GAME!!!!NOT REAL!

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Relax people. Don't get mad and/or exalt yourselves because of a game. We don't need another Milfy City thread of drama around here, apart from maybe the colossal support for the developer.

Everyone can have a preferred character. Alice is my Queen, everytime I saw her I want to cry, but I like every one of them. You should do the same.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
*****Found 2 nickname referring typo (not ex:belive or drikning)
Without being to spoiler-y at one point during/after the 'pantsu dissimulation quest'
Melody : "Job well done today, Eiffel."
You : "You too, Nile." <--- it should be Niagara NOT Nile(which is Leah)

... Not long after while working at cafe after said 'quest' CHOICE 'Lick her pussy'
"It was immediately clear that Nile was an appropriate nickname for this girl." <--- Niagara again NOT Nile(making it purposefully hard to follow I see hehe)

Found a bug missing image
CHOICE Wake up Alice / Let her sleep (* image 'alittlewhilelater' not found*)both choice lead to missing image

Aunt Hailey catch MC fapping (a bug in the story progression, like skipping a part***)
The way i understand it perversion is Hailey wanting to see MC shaft/pacifism MC prevent her from seeing it
CHOICE - Please do (+2 perversion) --- progression story here is fine
see MC's shaft, goes back to her room, then text MC, then MC goes to Hailey's room
CHOICE - No, you should go (+2 pacifism)
goes back to room(saying GNight), but MC goes to Hailey's room(somehow out of the blue)
***feel like we are missing the phone text exchange that lead MC back to Hailey's room***

P.S. Enjoying the game so far :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
*****Found a nickname referring typo (not ex:belive or drikning)
Without being to spoiler-y at one point during/after the 'pantsu dissimulation quest'
Melody : "Job well done today, Eiffel."
You : "You too, Nile." <----- it should be Niagara NOT Nile(which is Leah)

P.S. Enjoying the game so far :)
If you want to mention stuff, but don't want to be spoilery; you can hide your text behind a spoiler, just click the three dots above the editor and select spoiler or inline spoiler :)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes