PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I would like a Harem, because I like Melody crazyness and Leah's bad-bitch-but-actually-soft-inside personality, but if I can't, the only true ending will be with Alice. I'm too crazed about that woman for even consider something else.
"Too crazed about that woman even to consider something else" ... apart from a full-on, who-shall-I-have-next harem, you mean? ... ;)

Reactions: Freezer14

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
"Too crazed about that woman even to consider something else" ... apart from a full-on, who-shall-I-have-next harem, you mean? ... ;)
As St. Augustine of Hippo said once, "Oh Lord, give me chastity and continence, but not yet..."

guys, is this game have animation sex?
It started recently, but yes, it has. But don't stop yourself to play only because of that, the characters and the story is really great.

Last edited:

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Alice is one of the most beautiful, Super Sexy woman in ANY of the VN's/games I play. All the other women are gorgeous in their own way. Aunt Haley might not appeal to everyone but I love busty "older" women, so she's a great addition imho.

Melody is fuk'n nuts but in a good way. I love how (imho) she's always horny... masturbating at work for example.
Leah... What can I say? Super fucking sexy-beautiful with a tough exterior but soft vulnerable inside. She really needs a good cock (all lesbians like her need a good fucking...JUST KIDDING, It's a joke OK?) in addition to sex with Alice's Hot body.

Karina's beautiful with an awesome body (for fan's of younger and smaller tits). Personally I love big boobs and "hangers".
I really like the religious part of her story. It is possible to have Faith AND enjoy sex and intimacy. Life is a constant struggle of choosing between right and wrong. (like planting cum soaked underwear in Susan's office to get her fired).

Bottom line... great story telling, beautiful and unique looking women, and VERY HOT sex scenes. Can't wait for the next release.
Great Job FFCreations

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
That was a good cliffhanger to end on. I didn't think I was going to get into this one at first. But the writing has really made me a fan. It may not have had the animated scenes at the start. That didn't matter though between the well shot scenes and the story I couldn't stop enjoying it.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hello again, hopefully for the final time before the release of v0.20. We've gotten most of the issues sorted out and I believe we can give a release date with confidence now. Since all that's left is let all the renders finish and then add stuff into RenPy.

So the release date I'm seeing is either the 24th or the 30th. If all the renders are able to finish quickly enough, then we can finish it up and release by the 24th. However, if not then it'll have to wait until the 30th. The reason for that is because I won't be able to access my computer between the 25th and the 29th.

Once again, we're terribly sorry for the loooooong delay. But hopefully it'll all be worth it. Thank you for sticking with us and showing your support!

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017

Hello again, hopefully for the final time before the release of v0.20. We've gotten most of the issues sorted out and I believe we can give a release date with confidence now. Since all that's left is let all the renders finish and then add stuff into RenPy.

So the release date I'm seeing is either the 24th or the 30th. If all the renders are able to finish quickly enough, then we can finish it up and release by the 24th. However, if not then it'll have to wait until the 30th. The reason for that is because I won't be able to access my computer between the 25th and the 29th.

Once again, we're terribly sorry for the loooooong delay. But hopefully it'll all be worth it. Thank you for sticking with us and showing your support!

Praise god!

Thanks for your patience, everyone. This will be a fun update. I think you'll enjoy it :)
Thanks for your work!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Pregnancy, right? I should say, not my fetish at all, but at least it's a working way to keep Melody to yourself.
Umm, what? :oops:
Since when has pregnancy by itself stopped any woman from doing whatever they want? In which backward part of the world this is a "working way to keep" a woman to yourself? If the boyfriend is a dushbag, then this could actually be a trigger to dump his ass.

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Umm, what? :oops:
Since when has pregnancy by itself stopped any woman from doing whatever they want? It which backward part of the world this is this a "working way to keep" a woman to yourself? If the boyfriend is a dushbag, then this could actually be a trigger to dump his ass.
And there's no need to get her pregnant to "keep her", she obviously has feelings for MC. Pregnant or not, I very much doubt that she's going to hook up with another dude before she hears about MC rejecting her.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Love this game.. think it would be at great to see Melody playing piano at a recital with the MC there watching. I feel that when this story reaches it's conlusion they're all just going to have to shack up together. Everyone of them is just too adorable :) (y)

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Oh wow, you're really living in a very modern and prosperous country. Or just John Snow. Seriously, if it's first, I'm kinda envy here. In a good way. Cause in post USSR countries shit happens. A lot of it.
You're right, I don't know much about the shit that is happening in the post-USSR countries still outside of the EU. Can't say that the life here is prosperous enough to brag about, though.
However, knocking up a girl is still not a "working way" for a dushbag boyfriend to keep her, however bad her economical situation is.
Besides, Melody is working at her parents caffee as a manager, her economical situation is much better than MC's. In fact, MC is her employee.
So your harebrained plan to knock her up to "keep her" would never work. :sneaky:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes