Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Is there going to be a legit melody only route? Not really feeling any of the other girls, and obviously I wouldn't want the harem. Just feels like melody has the least content.
Since the game is linear, but actually there's some options here and there, I really doubt that the planned content will ever change.

Well, if you look two releases ago, there's a scene where the MC decides to cum or not inside Melody, and according to the walkthrough, it's a scene that will have impact on the future updates if the perversion is high or not. Just saying.

Apr 15, 2019
[/QUOTE]
Since the game is linear, but actually there's some options here and there, I really doubt that the planned content will ever change.

Well, if you look two releases ago, there's a scene where the MC decides to cum or not inside Melody, and according to the walkthrough, it's a scene that will have impact on the future updates if the perversion is high or not. Just saying.
I hope the ending changes due to choices, but hearing that cumming inside her has an effect on plot gives me hope. My MC is straight perverted, but i'll change to whatever if it gives me the desired outcome. Thanks for replying tho.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017

v0.20 - Update #2
Hello once again. Want to give you further update on the status of v0.20. The issue was bigger than we initially believed, so my estimation about "sometime early this month" was off. We have been making steady progress, but we can't tell for sure the exact date the update will be released. The best estimation we can give is within this month. But if it's sooner or later, we can't really tell. Once again, we apologize for these delays. Hopefully we'll have the issue sorted and we can get back on track for steady releases.
Until then, thank you for maintaining your support for the game, and we hope to see you again when v0.20 is released!

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018

v0.20 - Update #2
Hello once again. Want to give you further update on the status of v0.20. The issue was bigger than we initially believed, so my estimation about "sometime early this month" was off. We have been making steady progress, but we can't tell for sure the exact date the update will be released. The best estimation we can give is within this month. But if it's sooner or later, we can't really tell. Once again, we apologize for these delays. Hopefully we'll have the issue sorted and we can get back on track for steady releases.
Until then, thank you for maintaining your support for the game, and we hope to see you again when v0.20 is released!
Gracious post!

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Well... that's slightly disappointing... You basically can't go for an Alice only run. Makes me sad.

Side note, anyone know what model she is? Where she's from and name? Song too!

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Well... that's slightly disappointing... You basically can't go for an Alice only run. Makes me sad.

Side note, anyone know what model she is? Where she's from and name? Song too!
She is from Britain and her name is Emily Watson

Reactions: Freezer14
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes