Jack Lonzo

Jun 17, 2017
What's up guys,

before I commit several hours of my life into this game, I have a quick question:

What are the consequences of the pacifist/perversion routes? I'm a bit confused by the terminology because I don't know what pacifist means in this game's context and I'm usually a sucker for romance routes. Am I gonna miss some more hardcore scenes when I go pacifist or are there only dialogue changes?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance and cheers guys.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
What's up guys,

before I commit several hours of my life into this game, I have a quick question:

What are the consequences of the pacifist/perversion routes? I'm a bit confused by the terminology because I don't know what pacifist means in this game's context and I'm usually a sucker for romance routes. Am I gonna miss some more hardcore scenes when I go pacifist or are there only dialogue changes?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance and cheers guys.
The pacifist/perv stuff just changes some dialog, the game is linear for the most part. You wont miss anything.

Reactions: Jack Lonzo

Jack Lonzo

Jun 17, 2017
The pacifist/perv stuff just changes some dialog, the game is linear for the most part. You wont miss anything.
Thanks for the quick answer! You guys are awesome, man. Takes like 5 minutes for a quick and precise answer. Good stuff.

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
That is what I love about this game. Unlike in some, in this one you can be fairly pervy and not get penalized for it.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
I'd like to say I'm disappointed but I am not subscribed to the Patreon so I don't really have any right to expect anything at all. I will say that I hope that extra time is being used to put more scenes of the aunt in it because she's a right fox.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I'd like to say I'm disappointed but I am not subscribed to the Patreon so I don't really have any right to expect anything at all. I will say that I hope that extra time is being used to put more scenes of the aunt in it because she's a right fox.
a good part of this delay has been due to personal commitments in my real life, so... unfortunately for anyone thinking this would mean a bigger than normal update, it will not.

Normal size, just later than we'd have liked to get it out.

Still no ETA to announce, but it's coming.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
a good part of this delay has been due to personal commitments in my real life, so... unfortunately for anyone thinking this would mean a bigger than normal update, it will not.

Hey! You can't stop me from having unreasonable expectations!

lol jk, I do hope everything works out for you and your dilemma is nothing serious. Best of luck!

Reactions: V.A. Laurie

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017

I believe in both you and FFCreations, so take your time! You guys deserve it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018

don't let us bully you.. You are doing amazing work so it's natural we want more of it, and please by tomorrow.

Just take your time. The day after tomorrow is also ok. ;)

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes