Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
I sure hope not, Kristen Stewart is a total dike now, and I never ever thought she was a good actor at all, it was good for her to get some experience from Robert, but, she was seriously not a great actor, no facial expressions or what so ever, just my opinion.
couldn't agree more...

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
I am using windows.
Rollback, Ignore errors like these come up.
I'll share the ss of the same if possible

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Can't right-click (if computer, Windows)?

No line along the bottom of screen including SAVE and QSAVE (=quick save)? Or you mean, those don't respond?

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
yes, that too. As I right click the window appears with a lot of code. Now the error does not show up but also unable to save game. I right click and click on blank space for saving and the game resumes without saving.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Is it possible you're clicking on/starting an old application icon, & playing a *previous version* of the game?

That may seem a silly suggestion, but it's happened to me:

Unzipping a new version, I started playing that, no problem, made a Save when I wanted to stop.

Came back to the game later, clicked on "the" icon to start the game again, went to LOAD to recover the earlier Save ... got an error message with text and a lot of machine code or something ... Repeated the same process, same result.

Then ("d'uhhh, d'ohhh" moment) I realized I'd restarted the game in a previous version - the unzipped newer version was actually in a subfolder ... I had clicked by mistake on the older game-start icon, in the folder one level up. Which could not Load a Save that was too far advanced in the game for it to be able to process (So I then banished the old stuff to a folder I labelled OLD & TIPS.)

Maybe that's a different issue from yours, as you are IN the game and trying to save, without success. ...

Anyway, I'd recommend you perhaps re-DL the game and try again. Your Saves should still be loadable, if you haven't deleted anything, I think. Good luck!

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I was replaying the game from the begginning, and I was thinking that the dynamic between Leah and Susan worked so well that I actually felt sad that we'll not having this kind of thing will not happen anymore. Well, each choice a loss, I think.

Also, in a side-note, I've played the extra stories, and I honestly got really pissed with the Karina-MC one. I'm glad that it's a non-canon, because there's like 0% of chance of me abandoning Alice.

I think that when this game get finished (in a distant future I hope), I'll really miss the characters, including the angry military father.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hello, hope everyone is having a good day. I'm sorry to tell you, but unfortunately the update is taking a little longer than usual for various reasons. So as a result we'll have to delay it slightly. It was supposed to be released at the end of this month, but now it looks like it'll be released sometime early next month.

Thank you for your support and we hope you understand!

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
HEY, FUCK YOU MAN. TIS IS SUM BULLSHHEEEEIIT RIGHT DARE.
LOL. Nah is all good m8. Its well worth the wait.You are the mf bomb.
Regards Luke

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Also, in a side-note, I've played the extra stories, and I honestly got really pissed with the Karina-MC one. I'm glad that it's a non-canon, because there's like 0% of chance of me abandoning Alice.
What 'extra' stories? Did I miss an update? The last one I saw ended with Karina walking in on me and Leah in bed.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
What 'extra' stories? Did I miss an update? The last one I saw ended with Karina walking in on me and Leah in bed.
the extra stories dont have anything to do with the actual story of the game. on the main menu, click "extra" . there are 4 of them.

Reactions: Freezer14

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
the extra stories dont have anything to do with the actual story of the game. on the main menu, click "extra" . there are 4 of them.
Yeah, I just found them. I do remember why I actually follow this for the story and not the sex scenes, though. I'm not a fan of one or two stills anymore. But I like the characters, and I enjoy their interactions with each other.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Yeah, I just found them. I do remember why I actually follow this for the story and not the sex scenes, though. I'm not a fan of one or two stills anymore. But I like the characters, and I enjoy their interactions with each other.
Extra stories are not canon, but they still feature the main girls in the game. So if you like their interactions I highly recommend you to play them.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes