Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
The reason I like the naughty stuff beginning with the "I" word is that the build up is usually much longer with more tension and affection..I really am a chick movie fan ,,,Only the good ones though..Like "Passion Fish"...Ya might show what ya need in the bedroom..I got some rails and things from the gimp catalogue that aint been installed yet..Well I'll sure take a look at it for ya"
Very sexy!

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
I'd like to say I'm disappointed but I am not subscribed to the Patreon so I don't really have any right to expect anything at all. I will say that I hope that extra time is being used to put more scenes of the aunt in it because she's a right fox.
I'm patreon and have absolutely no problem with waiting. Come on, this game updates released systematicaly, every fucking month. Thats a lot of work. And as we all know, sometime shit happen. So yes, no rights for disappointment even if you're patreon.
Developers even provide some bonuses when game is delayed, as well as every update become public no matter what, there is no such thing as public is -1 version of the current version. So be patient.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Come on, this game updates released systematicaly, every fucking month.
I was curious and bored, so I looked at the frequency of this game's updates on Patreon (it's day/month so invert them as you read if you're american):

0.13 - 02/12
0.14 - 13/01 (plus 14 compensation images for the delay!)
0.15 - 01/02
0.16 - 04/03
0.17 - 04/04
0.18 - 13/05 (plus 3 compensation poll and 5 compensation images for the delay!)
0.19 - 05/06

This game is released like clockwork, it's impressive. How could anybody be complaining about it?!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I was curious and bored, so I looked at the frequency of this game's updates on Patreon (it's day/month so invert them as you read if you're american):

0.13 - 02/12
0.14 - 13/01 (plus 14 compensation images for the delay!)
0.15 - 01/02
0.16 - 04/03
0.17 - 04/04
0.18 - 13/05 (plus 3 compensation poll and 5 compensation images for the delay!)
0.19 - 05/06

This game is released like clockwork, it's impressive. How could anybody be complaining about it?!
War, war is stupid, and people are stupid
And love means nothing, in some strange quarters

Listening to that song today...it's so much better in my head than it really is.

Reactions: dussalant
Nov 6, 2018
Yes!

I mean, RIGHT NOW! It's my favorite game around here. If you want the incest, go for the Incest, if not, just enjoy how beautiful and deep the characters are, and how the story keeps jumping from love to funny story.
i dwonload it already but i heard theres no sex scenes

Apr 15, 2019
Is there going to be a legit melody only route? Not really feeling any of the other girls, and obviously I wouldn't want the harem. Just feels like melody has the least content.

Reactions: padfoot762

Gamincest

Dec 6, 2017
I'd like to say I'm disappointed but I am not subscribed to the Patreon so I don't really have any right to expect anything at all. I will say that I hope that extra time is being used to put more scenes of the aunt in it because she's a right fox.
Hey is your signature from any game ?

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes