Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
Looks like bug with file browser. Does it work with other file browsers, Dolphin, PCManFM?
nope, haven't tried them Yet!, but thanks for the suggestion, if i i'll check tham out later. :)

You could try to start your file manager via terminal and then try to run the game by double clicking on it. Could give you some idea about what is going on there. If that isn't enough, there should be debug mode switch for the file manager to see even more output in the terminal. You can also log that output at the same time by piping it to tee like this:

<your-file-manager> | tee some-file-name.log

BTW, I have no idea which file manager is the default one in Zorin. You could try another one, as already suggested.

Also, there's a mega-shitload (that's an official SI unit, BTW ;) ) of Ubuntu derivates around the world, this is literally the first time I've heard about Zorin. Google helps, of course, but there's a bunch of people here who wouldn't (be able to?) google themselves out of a wet paper bag even if their lives depended on it, just try to ignore them.
I didn't know either 2 weeks ago. normally i use windows & ubuntu 16. while i was youtubeing a video on ZORIN OS 15 popped up & got me interested. basically its's based on Ubuntu 18. so i thought "what the hell! let's check it out"

btw, i'll keep that on mind & thanks for the heads up. I'll do that on next run [game] :)

Also, thanks all of you for helping me out, Appreciate it.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
You could try to start your file manager via terminal and then try to run the game by double clicking on it. Could give you some idea about what is going on there. If that isn't enough, there should be debug mode switch for the file manager to see even more output in the terminal. You can also log that output at the same time by piping it to tee like this:

<your-file-manager> | tee some-file-name.log

BTW, I have no idea which file manager is the default one in Zorin. You could try another one, as already suggested.

Also, there's a mega-shitload (that's an official SI unit, BTW ;) ) of Ubuntu derivates around the world, this is literally the first time I've heard about Zorin. Google helps, of course, but there's a bunch of people here who wouldn't (be able to?) google themselves out of a wet paper bag even if their lives depended on it, just try to ignore them.
Well I didnt' know or care of Zorin cause I don't need to...Was making a joke! If I needed to I'd look it up. Thanks for the like on my post but I dont' need for anybody to make an ass out of me .. Can do that myself!

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
I have one question for you lads: can you titfuck the mum yet? I've been burnt out on too many blueballer early alpha's already.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
BTW, His aunt kinda looks like Kristen Stewart . . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I sure hope not, Kristen Stewart is a total dike now, and I never ever thought she was a good actor at all, it was good for her to get some experience from Robert, but, she was seriously not a great actor, no facial expressions or what so ever, just my opinion.

Apr 16, 2019
I havent played since 0.17 and after playing many other games I downloaded 0.19 and man, I had forgotten how the girls are beautiful in this game compared to pretty much anything else out there (specially Alice).

Now, after playing till the end of the update I went to check the extras, picked Karina's first because why not? Oh god, why...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Super Galactus

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Now, after playing till the end of the update I went to check the extras, picked Karina's first because why not? Oh god, why...
Keep in mind those are non-canon short stories. You can skip all of them if you want, but I'd say that overall those are pretty good, specially the Alice one. And no, not all of them are like that, most are located during the game, timewise.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes