Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
As others have indicated, my saves also do not work. Chapter selection is the only option or new game.

Edit 1 also looks like mouse wheel rollback isnt working.
Edit: 2 Got rollback to work, had to restart the chapter again. Something is really wonky with this version.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Freeloading Family [v0.20] [FFCreations] - Original Size: 1.01GB

Download Win (72.37MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
ahh,thats all?i just take Karina virginity and thats all?well,thats really a small update..but,well..thanks for the game..good job so far..keep up the good work..i hope there is harem possible ending..and ;)pregnancy for all the girls..but,if they want me to choose one,....i will dump everyone and move on:ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: AdamJohn36

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
My saves for the April release work, but none of the last update.

Very disappointing - I have tried copying over to 'game/saves' folder but no luck

Reactions: Repuci

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
ahh,thats all?i just take Karina virginity and thats all?well,thats really a small update..but,well..thanks for the game..good job so far..keep up the good work..i hope there is harem possible ending..and ;)pregnancy for all the girls..but,if they want me to choose one,....i will dump everyone and move on:ROFLMAO:
Yergh, please use a spoiler tag next time.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes