ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I was able to get some of my saves to work but NO IDEA what chapters they were. Chapter Select... I thought that was just for Fapping. That's a great option!

Choosing... Stop complaining! As more characters are added the more choices there are. The Main Girl is Alice, that's very clear. We all have a favorites (fortunately mine is Alice) Leah, Melody and Hailey (I've got a thing for milfs, Leah's mom is ripe for the picking but then Leah would cut my balls off!) All the girls are SO well written that there is no "wrong" choice IMHO. The Dev's have to make certain choices when advancing the story otherwise it'll be HUGE and never ending! (I have no problem with that, just keep going!) No one wants this to turn into Summertime Saga where you have to wait 4 months between releases. Plus I'm sure FFCreations would like to tell other stories after Freeloading Family. Personally I would like to see each character get her own story, but that's probably unrealistic. Of course I can't read the Devs minds, so everything I say here is strictly conjecture. I wish the Hailey story was continuing in this release but they have to spread the love around to all the Girls/women.

Bottom line: FFCreations HAS to tell the story they want to tell... sit back and enjoy it. Every VN/Game is going to have bugs eventually, deal with it. IMHO they do a great job avoiding them. I still say Alice is the hottest woman on "The Zone".

Keep up the great work FFCreations and Thank you.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Choosing... Stop complaining!
Oh, for fucks sake....

I swear people on this forum shoot reading comprehension in it's face and piss on it's corpse.

Nobodies complaining.

Nobody.

I asked, long ago, if there was a choice to be made. I got shit for it. Someone recently brought up choices and I told him to be careful.

Nobody complained, nobody asked for any changes.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
The long wait for the Aunt Hailey large update continues lol.

I hope the break allowed you sometime to breath, it's good to see you back!

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Seriously I don't think there's a single girl to dislike apart from the teacher. Leah going from tough bitch to sappy romantic, Melody going from random slutty girl to finally admitting she's trying hard not to fall in love with MC, even Karina's opening up to her sexuality. Every girl seems top tier in this game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Cuz Alice is best girl. FOREVER!

Don't get me wrong, all the girls are developing very nicely. And they're all loveable. But Unless Alice gets a 180 degree turn around, I can't imagine her not being best/primary girl.
Oh you are preaching to the choir here I like Alice as well it's just she seems to have taken a bit of a backseat at the moment, but I'm also enjoying the content with the other girls they are all great.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
wooo luckily I got one save working from during the beach trip with Alice which is close enough to prevent me from having to murder anyone by having to start over lol

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
So is the loading thing going to be fixed? I love the game but I am not starting all over again. It is way too far in to have to start over because the saves won't work.
Do you have any saves from the beach trip? .17. My saves work from there, just had to speed through the content inbetween. Better than starting over.
I wasn't the one that asked, but I was having the same problem. Thanks, loading from the beach is far better than trying to start all over.
I've been trying my old saves and what turned out was the beginning of chapter 16
i guess old saves dont work anymore or its a bug idk which
Here is a down and dirty fix for the save issue, I am uploading a build of the full game with the fix, but this should solve it for just about everyone. I do have an older save that doesn't work though ( from a long time ago ), but my saves from 19 work just fine.

This is for PC only, I'm sure if you know where to place the files in a Mac it will do the same thing, I can't test this though.

Copy the game folder to where the game folder is and overwrite the files when prompted. Of course you should keep a backup of the original in case something goes wrong.

This fixed the issue for me. The fix contains original files from the game with no alterations by me.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Great update overall! The sex scenes were really cool and the tone of the episode was pretty different from the others so far. The one that I liked the most was with Leah, but it was a tie between her and Melody. But it seems that the only that could have been canon is with Karina, because she could be officially a non-virgin right now. Anyway, a point of view question anyway.

I'll speculate about the future of the game, but it's pretty clear that eventually a choice will need to be made. Even the girls know that and it's pretty clear that none of them want to think about this for now. I actually can feel that they're afraid, considering how their personalities are different (and maybe how my writter's mind works towards some questions, but I'm just rambling). Maybe the illusion of choice is what the developers want us to think, but from all the games I've played on this forum, this is the one that wouldn't bet in a harem, even I wanting it so much.

It was pretty clear that Alice felt jealous over the MC for staying with Leah on the past chapter. Also it's pretty obvious that Leah doesn't want to admit, but frankly would fight with the other girls to stay with him. After all, she's a lioness that's getting domesticated by him. Melody... well, what to say. That was the second time that she let her feelings clear for the MC, but she seems pretty insecure about it. Honestly, she seems insecure about everything related to herself and uses the crazy persona to vent some of her thoughts.

Considering that we'll fully enter in a Summer Vacations phase, maybe this vacation will be essential to change the whole dynamic of the game, like how it was when the Aunt Hailey appeared, or some definitions will happen eventually.

But even Alice not caring enough, I was pretty disappoint that the MC treated Alice so bad because of the job stuff. Let her be, I would work as hard as possible to make her live confortably anyway...
___
About Alice being sided for another characters: Alice is my favorite character, she's my queen and I ever said that if her period wouldn't end probably I would eat her anyway. But honestly, too much focus on her made the other girls look less attractive for some people. Of course, there's always people which prefer one or other by the start, but maybe the updated focusing in Melody, then Leah, and then a mix between them with notes of Karina made the people realize that the other girls also have background and their personalities are as good as their looks. Also, you always need to taste before say that you didn't liked something right?

Also, I never thought that we could see a fight of the people that likes the Harem option and the ones which would prefer the sole-girl path. Both options for me are cool, but I honestly wouldn't like to let any of the girls sad because of me.

I mean, when I played the Side-Story of Karina, I got really jealous because on that story Leah wasn't the bad-bitch that she used to be, Alice was with the life that we promised to each other and Melody already had kids and had a fiancé. All the girls outlived the MC, and it seemed that he was okay with that. The fact was that I wasn't really bugged me and I hope that, in the end, we'll be able to reach at a point that any of the choices will be a satisfied one.

So, at this point, I'm 100% harem team, but I wouldn't fight the people that would prefer Leah, Melody, Karina or even Hailey. Susan too, but she'll need to come back first.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
V.A. Laurie FFCreations
Here are links to the game I made to fix the save issue from .19. Like I said if you would like to message me and have me tell you how I did this feel free. The only issue is this will fix it in this release, saves from .20 will work in the next release, but the saves from .19 will not again, due to the fact if you use the build of .20 to build the next version.

PC version

Mac version - Can't test this, do not own a Mac

If anyone uses these versions, or would like to test them and let me know if this fixes the issue for them, please let me know if it did or not.

There is also a down and dirty fix for this a couple of posts up that just includes the files needed to make saves work from .19.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Humm I have no complaints. I started back a bit but didn't care cause I read about the save issue beforehand. And no problem with the pickin' of girls cause I know my pick will be who I want and maybe Alice will come along with Leah?? Maybe I'm on Zanaxx, cause everybodys else is freakin' out!

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Um unrelated, but what is your fan sig/gify from? Looks super hot.
The character in my avatar/signature is Shoko Sugimoto from the Umemaro3D series, the gifs are from the games/videos "Dr. Sugimoto's Lecherous Treatment" and "Sexy trainer Shoko Sugimoto".

There are more works with this character that you should check out if you want to see more.

Reactions: Freezer14
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes